Music

I post new music daily on twitter & Soundcloud

twitter.com/ru_crud

soundcloud.com/datcrud

monitor my taste here:

last.fm/user/NamOiram

Mine last.fm/user/sbf717

I’m mainly just sticking to folk music. Great Lake Swimmers and Fleet Foxes <3

Tried listening to James Blake today, I really cant get into it.

The self titled album doesn’t really work well for me, I often only put it on when I’m depressed and want to wallow in it. Enough Thunder though doesn’t feel all that sad just kinda mellow and deep. I flipped my shit when I saw he wasn’t black, his voice really doesn’t suit his body.

I listened to The Police at work today… but only for about 15 minutes.

Yeah I was in a pretty good mood when I started listening to it, shit will almost get you into a funk kinda. But its weird I really like Bon Iver and I feel they are somewhat similar.

This would be what I’m listening to: http://www.last.fm/user/Dartht33bagger

Lots of In Flames and Ensiferum lately. Also some black metal on Youtube like Darkthorne and Mayhem.

TRVE NORWEGIAN BLACK METAL

i was just listening to emperor’s anthems to the welkin at dusk

[quote=“Dartht33bagger”]This would be what I’m listening to: http://www.last.fm/user/Dartht33bagger

Lots of In Flames and Ensiferum lately. Also some black metal on Youtube like Darkthorne and Mayhem.[/quote]

I know alot of people like In Flames I’ll check em out. Other than LastFM where and how do you purchase you music?

i almost never purchase music tho

[quote=“Gamer98”]

I know alot of people like In Flames I’ll check em out. Other than LastFM where and how do you purchase you music?[/quote]

I get all my music from Amazon. I like to have to have the physical CD and having the CD allows me to rip the album to FLAC. Having my music backed up in FLAC allows me to convert to any other file type quickly and easily.

As for In Flames, the stuff after the Clayman album is garbage compared to their earlier stuff. The Jester Race and Whoracle is their best work without a doubt. Although, if you don’t really like metal, the newer stuff may be more up your ally…

[quote=“Dartht33bagger”]

I get all my music from Amazon. I like to have to have the physical CD and having the CD allows me to rip the album to FLAC. Having my music backed up in FLAC allows me to convert to any other file type quickly and easily.

As for In Flames, the stuff after the Clayman album is garbage compared to their earlier stuff. The Jester Race and Whoracle is their best work without a doubt. Although, if you don’t really like metal, the newer stuff may be more up your ally…[/quote]

I have no problem with metal at all. I usually find an artist first couple albums to be better than their latest. Dont know why that is.

New people! Post your last.fms and what music you’re into!

Currently I’m rediscovering my love of Ben Gibbard!
[youtube]OIJaQhVoMZg[/youtube]

I’ve had this on repeat for the past few weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kXBmvHJrJs

[quote=“nothere413”]I’ve had this on repeat for the past few weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kXBmvHJrJs[/quote]

This is a good track

This is really good.

Definitely to be hearing more of that.