More people should move here....

Now that G4 has changed into…I dont even know I thought the sub forums for gaming were a good idea but they really are not. We should just try to get most of the active users to make the move. Easier said then done I know but shit…the place is horrid now.

Omg why is there TWO 360 sub forums does that make sense?

http://forums.g4tv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101

Gamer your dedication to this place has been very much appreciated. :slight_smile:

That would be cool would like to see this place do better than most other small forums.

Me too. :stuck_out_tongue:

May is going to be somewhat of a quiet month for this place, but starting in June I’ll be adding features that I delayed (polls, fictions, cliques, etc.), maybe even Gmods and some Epic stuff.

I wonder if this place will ever be 100% “complete”. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Andrex”]Me too. :stuck_out_tongue:

May is going to be somewhat of a quiet month for this place, but starting in June I’ll be adding features that I delayed (polls, fictions, cliques, etc.), maybe even Gmods and some Epic stuff.

I wonder if this place will ever be 100% “complete”. :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

It should always be a work in progress. Just keep adding good features.

I bet I could get quite a few people to join if I tried. I got Rawk to join, didn’t I?

Well, I’m always planning the next version (I could even be sketching out version 3 right now! :Q), but what I meant is I wonder if a specific version of this site will have the features I originally meant for it to have to begin with, before rolling over to the next one.

But this site is definitely perpetually-in-progress, no need to worry. :slight_smile:

Yeah, but I don’t post here much.

You guys should go spam the shit out of the G4 boards.

[quote=“Rawk”]Yeah, but I don’t post here much.

You guys should go spam the shit out of the G4 boards.[/quote]

I’d rather not burn any bridges, in case someday they see the light and we want Gforum to have a better relationship with them again.

That aint going to happen anytime soon :frown;

Probably true, but I’d rather not create another one of those dumb epic e-rivalries.

Yeah, honestly. No need to give them a reason to raid us.

OH NOES FORUM RAID! I doubt they could muster up the strength. :disgust;

[strike]We should strike while they’re weak!![/strike] :devil;

No, no, must resist. >_>

[quote=“Andrex”][strike]We should strike while they’re weak!![/strike] :devil;

No, no, must resist. >_>[/quote]

SILENCE COWARD WE SHALL STRIKE AT THE TWELFTH HOUR WHEN THEY LEAST EXPECT IT:devil;

I trolled em earlier.

The mods knew it was me, lol.

Link?

Deleted.

I think the gauntlet has been pretty much thrown. After their unbelievable and, really, quite unjustifiable actions, I can’t see it as anything other than an invitation for a war of some sort.

From this point forward, Gforum will no longer be seeking any type of communicative relationship with the G4 forums, and instead will be gunning hard to win over and completely convert members from there. The more of the people we can save from that rotting hell hole, the better.

The e-rivalry is on.