Metroid- Other M

Wow, that looks incredible. And who would have thought of a Metroid game with a plot?!

And by Team Ninja…

/Pun

Metroid: The Other MF

[quote=“Asrugan”]Wow, that looks incredible. And who would have thought of a Metroid game with a plot?!

And by Team Ninja…[/quote]

I know I love Metroid.

Yeah Team Ninja I have faith in the.

“Hay look a black guy! Oooo fun!”

So whats Retro working on?

Was the plot part sracasm? One of the main reason I play the prime games is to read all the logs and shit. Anyways looks fucking epic a great way to close off a pretty good conference.

raven blade

OMG I hope so, but Reggie in a post interview did say they wern’t ready to reveal what Retro’s working on, yet.

oh ok.

Anyone got a link? I wasn’t really paying attention and I missed it.

http://www.destructoid.com/e3-09-nintendo-announces-new-metroid-title-134497.phtml

there you go sir

Kind of, there’s plot to the metroid games, but it’s fairly repetitious and not very deep.

Translations: they have no idea what the hell they’re working on

Well we know for a fact they’re working on Metroid Prime Trilogy.

I wanna touch it!!!

That’s not work…

As a programmer, I can tell you switching up resolutions in a game is surprisingly difficult. And they say they’re doing something with MP2’s multiplayer mode, not to mention the game’s graphics are being enhanced and the achievements from MP3 are being added to the first two.

Granted it’s not a ton of work, sure, and we know from Reggie that they’re working primarily on something else.