Left 4 Dead 2 Announced

Yep. On the liveblog of Kotaku, they dropped by the Valve booth and they’re showing it off this week.

http://kotaku.com/5274389/left-4-dead-2-features-melee-deeper-coop

Wants Ep. 3 more. :frowning:

Seriously.

Unless this next L4D comes the the PSTriple, of course…

[quote=“nothere413”]Seriously.

Unless this next L4D comes the the PSTriple, of course…[/quote]

Its not.

SHUT UP!

LOL if you ask me its too soon but since the latest L4D DLC was free It does not really bother me so its all good bring it. I hope the chainsaws are in the game!

I’m not sure if I’m happy about this or not…

I loved the first Left4Dead but with it being Valve, I was hoping for them to be supportive of the game with Downloadable Content. Honestly, I wouldn’t have had a problem with them charging for extra scenarios or releasing new weapons like they do with Team Fortress 2. But now that I’m hearing them say they’re just jumping over to a full blown $60 upgrade (and with less interesting characters…), I’m a bit weary.

[quote=“Kumiko”]I’m not sure if I’m happy about this or not…

I loved the first Left4Dead but with it being Valve, I was hoping for them to be supportive of the game with Downloadable Content. Honestly, I wouldn’t have had a problem with them charging for extra scenarios or releasing new weapons like they do with Team Fortress 2. But now that I’m hearing them say they’re just jumping over to a full blown $60 upgrade (and with less interesting characters…), I’m a bit weary.[/quote]

Its Valve chill you know they don’t just release shit if it plays like shit. And I’m interested in the characters we can always use more African Americans in games that dont act all stereotypical and Louis in the first L4D was great so I have hope for these characters. And the game.