Latest Purchases

Post your most recent purchases here. ANYTHING.

Gaming. Non-Gaming. Fetish. PC Building. Music. Animals. Boys.

My most recent purchases.

L’homme Yves Saint Laurent By Yves Saint Laurent For Men

The name trips me out. “L’homme”. Ha.
I think “Lil Homey” or “El Homo”

amazon.com/gp/product/B00153 … rwitros-20

St. Lucia - When The Night
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EMAGI2 … 8&qid=&sr=

RAC - Strangers
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IJE1C … UTF8&psc=1

I’d be interested in knowing how that smells. I wear Nautica Yoyage
amazon.com/Nautica-Voyage-Ea … ica+voyage
Which is pretty good as an everyday cologne, smells like a hairy taint that just came out of the ocean, but I kinda want something fancy for special occasions.

Also that name might be intentional as Yves Saint Laurent was openly gay.

Last thing I bought was Wii U Fit with the balance board
store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/p … prod150207

I bought a pair of these chukka boots about 2 hours ago.

myhabit.com/#page=d&asin=B00 … 5MQT0&fc=1

I only have a pair of Vans and a pair of dress shoes in my wardrobe, and that definitely needs to change.

I bought Mad Max - ‘Fury Road 3D’ and ‘Big’ on Blu-Ray.

Ordered a few more PS2 games from Gamestop’s website early this morning at 75% off.

[quote=“sbf717”]I’d be interested in knowing how that smells. I wear Nautica Yoyage
Which is pretty good as an everyday cologne, smells like a hairy taint that just came out of the ocean, but I kinda want something fancy for special occasions.

Also that name might be intentional as Yves Saint Laurent was openly gay.
[/quote]

I feel kind of awkward now, because I was talking to someone at work over a headset how I just bought this cologne. They asked me to repeat the name and no joke dead awkward silence over the headset…next time I spoke to him his car had rolled down the parking lot into another car and a security guard had come to retrieve him and he was asking me if he had permission to leave.

Must’ve put 2 and 2 together and went to great lenghts to orchestrate such a Rude Goldberg-esque series of events to get out of work.

But yeah, I’ll be sure to let you know.

Here are some others I’m looking at if you’re interested.

Issey Miyake L’eau D’issey So Big. Citrusy/Grapefruit/Potent. Good dayware
amazon.com/gp/product/B000C2 … witros-20#

Lacoste EssentialSporty
amazon.com/gp/product/B00136 … rwitros-20

Diesel Only The BraveSporty
amazon.com/gp/product/B002X4 … rwitros-20

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Take Special Note of This One. From what I’ve been hearing, this might be what you’re looking for. Seems to get the best reception and notice as well. Powdery
amazon.com/gp/product/B000H6 … rwitros-20

[quote=“sbf717”]I’d be interested in knowing how that smells. I wear Nautica Yoyage
Which is pretty good as an everyday cologne, smells like a hairy taint that just came out of the ocean, but I kinda want something fancy for special occasions. [/quote]

My sister bought that for me for my birthday one year. It’s not bad.

I bought another month of living in my apartment and another month of electricity!

Also bought some beer and hot wings since we want out with a few friends Saturday.

My fiance finally got Metal Gear Solid V yesterday.

That’s about it.

LIVIONEX TOOTHPASTE

livionexdental.com/Livionex_ … iv4413.htm

After work I went to Wal-Mart and bought some Crest mouthwash and a couple of long sleeved shirts.

It Arrived.

Shaking&Crying!

That flash…

Today’s the day Giggler goes Super Sayian gay!

picked up these two just recently

[quote=“sbf717”]That flash…

Today’s the day Giggler goes Super Sayian gay!

[/quote]

lol stop. Come on. It’s a unisex metrosexual cologne. Eau De Toilette. Not a parfume. :stuck_out_tongue:

But oh my gosh that flash must be what it looks like walking into the light. I’d walk forever.

But yeah. Today was my first day wearing it.

I will say I tested it out last night very subtly then worked out for an hour and still smelled it a bit.

Even after my shower, I could smell it on the spot of my skin that I sprayed it.

Here’s the deal. It’s a classy subtly cologne. Not obtrusive in the least bit.

I’d actually advise being liberal with your sprays.

I’m still I’m the trial and error phase. I will be spraying more on myself tomorrow than I did today.

It’s a light gingery smell. Not like Ginger snaps or my fave Body Wash "Caress Ginger & Karite Butter, "but more earthy down in the roots.

You know when a Wicked Witch pulls out this gnarly Twisted up root looking type thing and calls it “Essence of…bobafet” or whatever and then throws that betch Iin cauldron and stirs that $h!# up, puts it in a vial and kills Snow White?

Like that.

Smell gets more dark, woody and oaky as the day wanes, while still remaining utterly quaint and rrespectful.

You can wear this anytime. Any occasion. Any season. Although I would imagine it shines most in the Fall and Winter seasons. In front of a fireplace, wood crackling. Chestnuts. Or just nuts.

Just literally ordered another cologne I mentioned up above.

Jean Paul Gaultier’s La Male

So excite.

This one is straight male. I should be pulling in some deep vaginas, guys.

And I most definitely did. This was yesterday. So here’s what happened.

Not much, lol. Just this.

I got to work and was working with one of my coworkera thinking her perfume smelled nice. Then she’d walk away and I’d still smell it. Then she left for the day and I STILL smelled it.

Then I realized. I WAS SMELLING ME! LOL!

Definitely went a much longer way and got more life out of it the 2nd day. And I liked it.

Again, it’s a very metro/unisex smell. Which is why I thought it was her.

And for my olfactory senses not to go dull after a period of time to the scent and for me to continue smelling it so distinctly and clearly to the point of thinking it was someone else…

I APPROVE.

It has some floral sweet notes but settles into a nice wood.

Love it.

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS! CHECK THE NEXT POST! I CAAAANNNN’TTTT BREEATHE!

THIS IS WHAT BROWN JUST DID FOR MEEEEEEEE AS I WAS POSTING THE LAST POST!

HNNNNGGGGGH! SSHHHHWWWWIIINNGGGG!

It has a little CHOKER!

“Spraying on myself.”

Not really a purchase but I was just hooked up with a can of Overcharge and that limited controller holder that came with some of the console bundles. Those 2 can now join my koozie.
I haven’t felt this way about a game in a very long time.

I’ve done that before. Got some in my mouth. Gave me a sore throat.

Apparently when I buy something…I buy SOMETHING!

We just invested in 4K. We picked up a 55" Samsung 4K Smart TV last night when I got off of work.

Supposedly Star Trek Into Darkness is on Netflix in 4K. Mmmmm…super high def Benedict…

As a Cumberbitch, I approve!