iowa caucus [Politics]

ron pauls done for…

I would say Ron Paul did very well. He’s also in second with 24% on the most recent poll in New Hampshire:http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jan/5/santorum-gets-big-bounce-new-hampshire/?page=all#pagebreak

Ron Paul isn’t flashy enough to come in first there.

The good news is, Bachmann is out!

I don’t really care. I’m just posting in this thread because I was born in Iowa.

NVM >_>

Look, it doesn’t matter who we elect. Our government is corrupt with money, and our democracy has been fading because of it. These republicans are just as bad, if not worst than Obama, so I’m not at all confident that Ron Paul or any of these republicans are going to change things.

I hope Ron Paul wins

Then in 2 years when he does jack shit like Obama everyone will realize that the game ain’t changed and you need a scumbag who is willing to burn bridges to get things done.

This is why I supported Hilary Clinton last time around, cuz she was two faced as fucked and has a ton of shady connections. The speed at which she went from first lady to a senator of New York proved that to me. Was she running around spewing forth a message of hope and change? no but she would have gotten her hands dirty and got shit done. But no we got stuck with a lame duck president who is just gonna be remembered for being the first black president and not a single major source of change.

As someone who lives in NY, I can’t think of one single thing she did here while she was Senator. I mean, seriously… not a single thing.

Oh, wait… no… there was that one thing. She poured millions into creating a separate government agency to find out how “sexual related content could find it’s way into an M-Rated Videogame” with regards to GTA’s Hot Coffee incident. (Here is a hint, Hillary… it’s an M-Rated game!).

Outside of that, though, I got nothing.

I’m certainly not left wing, or very liberal, and I didn’t vote for Obama either, but I don’t really have many issues with the guy and he hasn’t managed to fuck everything up like I can only imagine she would have done.

Just my take.

[quote=“sbf717”]I hope Ron Paul wins

Then in 2 years when he does jack shit like Obama everyone will realize that the game ain’t changed and you need a scumbag who is willing to burn bridges to get things done.[/quote]

What if he does change everything?

He’ll get my vote and a donation for his 2016 campaign.

[quote=“Dartht33bagger”]

What if he does change everything?[/quote]
It’s not up to him really. It’s up to the senate and congress. Ron Paul probably will do some change, I bet he will do a great job at the military. But his way of killing most regulations is still retarded in my opinion.

I’ll probably vote for Ron Paul, not because I agree with him, but because I know if there is one thing he will do, is get our military under control. That’s a bigger threat to America than terrorists are.

As long as Santorum doesn’t end up in the polls, I’ll be happy. I honestly wouldn’t mind Ron Paul as a president, and while I don’t really like Obama or Romney, they’re better than all the other Republicans in the race.

Just found out Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate that has come out publicly against SOPA/Protect-IP, and with that and that alone, he has secured my vote.

It looks like Ron Paul is doing really great in terms of beating Obama:http://www.nationaljournal.com/2012-presidential-campaign/poll-romney-paul-tie-obama-20120109

Soooo Ron Paul probably wont be our president after that debate…

Why? What happened?

Fox News did a great job only asking Ron Paul questions about his most controversial views.

And as I said above, I like Ron Paul, but I do think 40% of his views are straight up retarded. When he says he wants 0% income tax, the audience looked stunned like “Wtf is this guy even saying” and than when it came to foreign Policy, which was the bulk of the questions Ron Paul was asked about, Ron Paul was booed constantly, and couldn’t form a coherent point half the time.

In my view, Ron Paul is still the best candidate to be president, even surpassing Barack Obama, but we are still at an age where the majority of Americans are uneducated about the issues, therefore they go by who is the most passionate sounding, and that, who was the winner of the debate with a standing ovation, was Newt Gingrich.

He’s against SOPA, he’s got my vote. If the rest of this dumbass country wants someone else, that’s fine. It’s a democracy.

Or should I say democrazy.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]Fox News did a great job only asking Ron Paul questions about his most controversial views.

And as I said above, I like Ron Paul, but I do think 40% of his views are straight up retarded. When he says he wants 0% income tax, the audience looked stunned like “Wtf is this guy even saying” and than when it came to foreign Policy, which was the bulk of the questions Ron Paul was asked about, Ron Paul was booed constantly, and couldn’t form a coherent point half the time.

In my view, Ron Paul is still the best candidate to be president, even surpassing Barack Obama, but we are still at an age where the majority of Americans are uneducated about the issues, therefore they go by who is the most passionate sounding, and that, who was the winner of the debate with a standing ovation, was Newt Gingrich.[/quote]

Debates really don’t mean anything to me. I’ve researched Ron Paul so much and he has my vote. I think his foreign policy is spot on and if he can pull off no income tax, then I’m cool with that.

Yeah I mean you guys are smart in that you care about ISSUES, but the rest of America isn’t that smart.

Man the Dems really bungled this one huh??