I'm almost ready for Resident Evil 5

[align=center][/align]

Tonight I picked up a 32" 720p LCD LG TV from Best Buy for $579.99.

The contrast is 12,000 x 1, has a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, and 1366 x 768 resolution. It has 3 HDMI ports, 2 HD component, 1 composite, and 1 S-Video- so I didn’t need to worry about buying extra cords for my Wii or PS2. It also has a PC input in the back. (I can see myself hooking my tower up to it once just to see what it will look like.)

Even though it was a bit more than I wanted to pay, it’s picture quality is so much better than the one I was original going to get. The Resident Evil 5 demo was amazing…I’m about to try Gears 2- then maybe Oblivion- and then maybe finish the night off with Pan’s Labyrinth on Blu-Ray.

All I need now is a surround sound system that I’ll probably get next week when I get paid.

I’m gonna start replaying (replaying meaning going back to play) the REmake I bought last October using some newfangled control type I heard about.

And also some sort of walkthrough…

There’s plenty of guides out there and I’m sure I can figure anything out. :stuck_out_tongue:

I dunno Kumi, you had trouble last October… :stuck_out_tongue:

Last October was also a rough time…

I had a lot on my plate back then between work, graduating, and just dealing with all the shit life likes to throw at me.

[quote=“Kumiko”]Last October was also a rough time…

I had a lot on my plate back then between work, graduating, and just dealing with all the shit life likes to throw at me.[/quote]

Yeah I know how it can be.

Well I don’t but I don’t know another way of responding to things like this. So I’ll use the tongue smiley instead.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Problem is I can’t use my Wii right now because I’m playing Megaman 9 and I’m in Wiley’s Castle Part 3. If I exit the game I’d have to start back at Part 1…

Understandable.