IGN Goes inFamous...

http://infamous.ign.com/

OH MY GOD, ALL OVER MY FACE!

WOOT really looking forward to this especially since Bionic Commando hasn’t been getting good reviews so I will be putting that on hold for awhile.

But damn them the 4th wallpaper won’t download at all…in fact NONE of them will download :argh

[quote=“sbf717”]WOOT really looking forward to this especially since Bionic Commando hasn’t been getting good reviews so I will be putting that on hold for awhile.

But damn them the 4th wallpaper won’t download at all…in fact NONE of them will download :argh[/quote]

Didn’t you originally say you weren’t excited for this game?

Was it the “Superpowers” Trailer I linked awhile back that changed your mind?

[quote=“nothere413”]Didn’t you originally say you weren’t excited for this game?

Was it the “Superpowers” Trailer I linked awhile back that changed your mind?[/quote]

Yeah I wasn’t it just didn’t really click with me but at least the Superpowers trailer made me start to say “Ok it looks cool”.

Now looking at more of the gameplay it looks really cool.

Guy still looks like an old Neo-Nazi with cancer though >_>

[quote=“sbf717”]Yeah I wasn’t it just didn’t really click with me but at least the Superpowers trailer made me start to say “Ok it looks cool”.

Now looking at more of the gameplay it looks really cool.

Guy still looks like an old Neo-Nazi with cancer though >_>[/quote]

Yeah… but you don’t have to look at his face (the part that annoys me) in game. And I think the awesome Electricity graphics will distract from his annoyingly bald head.

Still not sold on this.

IT LOOKS FRICKIN’ AMAZING!

I suppose you’d rather play Halo than try out a new game?

[quote=“nothere413”]IT LOOKS FRICKIN’ AMAZING!

I suppose you’d rather play Halo than try out a new game?[/quote]

Just tired of the sandbox will you be good or evil concept just bores me. It all boils down to the same type of gamepay go here kill this rinse/wash/repeat. I’ll rent it but that’s all.

The stupidity of this sentence astounds me.

Just because it’s good vs. evil doesn’t make them the same games.

Would you call Fallout 3 and Fable 2 the same game?

I want inFamous is for the gameplay and story. And the moral part of it is supposedly alot more in depth than other games, so it’s a plus.

Example that Sucker Punch gave: You need to get somewhere really fast or else someone is gonna die.
But, on the way there, you see a woman who is really badly hurt.

Do you go out of your way to take her to the hospital or do you keep running towards your destination?

Have you even watched the trailers? It looks like an entire game where you play as Dark Jak from Jak 2/3.

It looks god damn amazing.

Just doesn’t interest me chill.

Yeah, but you had the audacity to call them the same game.

Would it piss you off if I called Halo 3 and Quake the same game because they’re shooters?

[quote=“nothere413”]Yeah, but you had the audacity to call them the same game.

Would it piss you off if I called Halo 3 and Quake the same game because they’re shooters?[/quote]

I still stick by what I said. And no you can say what you want I don’t care.

Demo is UP!!!..

In the Hong Kong store.

But I just went to make a Hong Kong account and you can do it all in english and it doesn’t check to see if the address is corect :smiley:

Ohh you can also just pre-order the game at Gamestop and get a demo code but psssst fuck that :confused:

edit NVM

They pulled the demo down. >_<

But my download is still going…hopefully they won’t cut the connection :frowning:

I really hope this isnt gonna be game that gets alot of hype but then once it comes out its average.

I really like the fight sequences I’ve seen so far. So, my worry is that the story will be cliche and boring. I mean… the only story Sucker Punch has done so far is Sly Cooper.

That’s what I meant by the whole “good or evil” thing its so fuckin played out cant you just “Be” why does it always come down to the same lame 2 choices.

Wait, what?

No… the inFamous thing is different. There’s more morality then just Good and Evil from what I’ve seen.

In Fallout and Fable it’s just… do this and you’re good. Kill people and you’re bad.