I play too Fallout 3 and Resident Evil

Last night I had enough game related dream; this time is a mixture of Fallout 3 and Resident Evil.

I don’t remember who I got there, but I was in some underground cavern. However, it wasn’t exactly me. A few years ago, a friend and I starting writing a fan fiction that another one of my friends even up borrowing some ideas from since we stopped working on it. In the story was a character that he named after me and based on my personality; she was Wesker’s niece whom he had raised after her parents- Umbrella scientists - were executed when she was two years old for discovering more than they should have. Their relationship was so-so; he never was very fatherly and pretty cold but regardless, she still cared for him since he was the one who did take care of her. Of course after the incident, things changed.

I was that Stephanie. Anyway, Chris and “I” were working together to find some information that supposedly had been left somewhere in the underground cavern by some Umbrella employees. (I guess the caves were a connection of escape routes or something…) There we ran into a creature that resembled Lise Trevor and a Centaur from Fallout 3.

It had grabbed me from the back, knocking my gun from my hands. I struggled against it, trying to kick it away from me since it had a few of the tentacles wrapped around a leg and an arm that was dragging me back. Chris was yelling for me but a horde of zombies had us separated. The creature had raised its hands, ready to bash in my head. I prepared myself for the blow when someone knocked it back with a great force. I opened my eyes to see Wesker standing between me and the creature that was now screaming in pain. I was free now and stood up thinking “what the hell?”.

By now Chris had broken free and of course if you know the history between them, the moment was pretty tense. Then again, it was tense enough with that being the first time that “I” had seen him since the Mansion Incident. The three of us stood in silence for a moment before Wesker spoke quickly and told us to move.

We continued to walk in silence as the tension grew. Along the way, we knocked out a few zombies but the one thing that ran through Chris’ and my mind was why Wesker was there and willing to help us. We also were worried about where he was leading us because neither of us trust him. However, he ended up leading us to a way out.

We were in a small room while he messed around with a computer. Another horde of zombies was starting to develop. Surrounding us, my heart began to race as I began to fear that Chris and I had been tricked; that he was going to escape and leave us there to die. A train car eventually showed up on the tracks that we were lead to. I waited for him to jump on and leave but instead, I felt someone grab my shoulder. Startled by the sudden touch, I looked up to see Wesker begin to pull me behind him. I was tossed onto the train that apparently Chris had already gotten on and as the door closed, I heard him yell, “Go!” before going to hold back the horde.

I woke up shortly after that.

Obviously, it wasn’t a dream. It really happened.

That would explain all the cuts and bruises I wake up with. :Q

LOOK OUT FOR THAT SUPER MUTANT/ZOMBIE!!!

Yeah a zombie… That should throw her off my trail… >.>

Oh shi-!

Now now Kumi, don’t do anything hasty [strike]or I’ll have to get the chloroform out again.[/strike] :devil;

OK this is getting a little dark, even for me…

[quote=“Andrex”]Now now Kumi, don’t do anything hasty [strike]or I’ll have to get the chloroform out again.[/strike] :devil;

OK this is getting a little dark, even for me…

Pfft…I deal with more disturbing stuff in real life.

You need to embrace your inner demon. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Kumiko”]Pfft…I deal with more disturbing stuff in real life.

You need to embrace your inner demon. :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

Hugs the demon

OH GAWD, MY FACE!

[quote=“nothere413”]Hugs the demon

OH GAWD, MY FACE![/quote]

pours bleach