I need recommendations...

for how to use some Wii points I have. I might get some more also based on suggestions, but I’m trying to get more use of of my Wii without buying a bunch more disc games.

Current possabilities:
Lost Winds
World of Goo
Lit (anyone played this? sounds interesting)
Fish em All (well the video at least looks interesting)
Crystal Defenders (though might just get that on the 360)
or something else…suggestions?

World of Goo got a lot of awards so I think you should get that.

After that you should stroll through the VC and pick up some games you missed before.

I might get a Boy and his Blob at some point.

Crystal Defenders felt just like any other tower defense game, only more half-assed.

Get World of Goo.

Lit

[quote=“Andrex”]
After that you should stroll through the VC and pick up some games you missed before.[/quote]

The problem with the VC is that many of the games DO show thier age, so unless you fell in love with them way back when it’s hard to get back into them (IMHO at least). That’s why I’ve been looking more at Wiiware of late. I do plan on getting Majora’s Mask though, since I’ve never played it.

A Boy and His Blob is a full disc release.

Most SNES games are timeless, in my opinion.

Even that one about the Alligator that had asthma?

Sonic Heroes?

lol, no this.

I kinda meant from established dev houses. Mario World, the Final Fantasies, Super Metroid, Star Fox, etc.

Be more specific next time then… <_<

World of Goo.

So noone really’s played Lit?

any thoughts on Lost Winds?

(sounds like alot of Goo’s)

and yes, I agree about SNES, probably one of the best systems ever made, and those games do hold up better to aging.

LostWinds is good if you’re looking for a relaxing, slow-paced nice-looking 2.5D platformer. So yes, somewhat like World of Goo in those regards. But whereas Goo is more puzzle-based, LostWinds is more platforming based with its various wind-based moves.

I believe Kumi’s played Lit. In any case, it seems to make good use of the Wii pointer and is pretty atmospheric; a 7.x game by IGN’s standards.

[quote=“Andrex”]LostWinds is good if you’re looking for a relaxing, slow-paced nice-looking 2.5D platformer. So yes, somewhat like World of Goo in those regards. But whereas Goo is more puzzle-based, LostWinds is more platforming based with its various wind-based moves.
[/quote]

Actually, I ment there was alot of people who recommended Goo, not that they were similar :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait…Lit is out!?

Yeah.

Go get Lit, Kumi…

:lol