I haven't been here in a really long time.

I joined this forum, but I never stuck around to post in it much. I think I posted like what, twice?

Yeah, so I come by to say hello again, and maybe this time I will stick around :wink:.

:smiley:

For your sig, you have to add the [IMG] bbcode.

Yeah, this forum rocks. I never want to leave…

Stop abusing your power Ryan. :neutral_face:

WHAT EVER DO YOU MEAN?!

Lol

oh, and welcome back!

For your sig, you have to add the [IMG] bbcode.[/quote]

Yep. Knew that…but didn’t it have the [img] bb code? Hmmmmm

Not at first, it didn’t.

Oh, and you should stay here since GL is a craphole now.

[quote=“nothere413”]Not at first, it didn’t.

Oh, and you should stay here since GL is a craphole now.[/quote]

Well, I’m staying at GL as well, but I don’t like it the way it is; I agree with you. I still like some of the members though.

And I admit I am kinda backing off a little bit from my stay at GL. Too many threads regarding all the problems.

:confused;

:Q

:disgust;

:frown;

[quote=“blacknumbers”]Well, I’m staying at GL as well, but I don’t like it the way it is; I agree with you. I still like some of the members though.

And I admit I am kinda backing off a little bit from my stay at GL. Too many threads regarding all the problems.[/quote]

Yeah… there are still some members I like.

Mainly: you, Rawk, Emarian (whenever he’s not causing drama), Turnip, and Southcliffe.

But yeah, it’s hard to find a single thread nowadays without people bitching about something. Especially any thread The Phantom posts in.

EDIT: Jp, I hope you’ve learned your lesson about being a prick.

[quote=“nothere413”]Yeah… there are still some members I like.

Mainly: you, Rawk, Emarian, Turnip, and Southcliffe.

But yeah, it’s hard to find a single thread nowadays without people bitching about something. Especially any thread The Phantom posts in.[/quote]

You don’t know how badly me and Oggie wanted to raid the Phantom’s forum site.

You mean that site with 3 posts s/he’s so proud of?

:lol

But yeah, the Phantom should’ve been banned back during the whole Zenzarian thing.

[quote=“nothere413”]You mean that site with 3 posts s/he’s so proud of?

:lol

But yeah, the Phantom should’ve been banned back during the whole Zenzarian thing.[/quote]

Yeah.

The only reason we aren’t is that are accounts have to be activated by the phantom herself.

[quote=“blacknumbers”]Yeah.

The only reason we aren’t is that are accounts have to be activated by the phantom herself.[/quote]

That’s how this site is now. We were getting alot of spambots so Andrex has to ok accounts. I don’t know if I can ok them or not though, since I’m only a a tentative mod for the moment.

Well, that’s good.

I was sure vBulletin has some module or something to stop that though.

I’m here too, I normally only lurk with the occasional post though.

Well nice to see you here dude.

If he actually left the forums due to my post, than he probably shouldn’t join the forum in the first place.

And no, editing my post like a 5 year old didn’t really give me a lesson. I hope your being sarcastic…

[quote=“JPjuice23”]If he actually left the forums due to my post, than he probably shouldn’t join the forum in the first place.
[/quote]

Who exactly are you talking about?

If your talking about me, I didn’t “leave” this place because of anyone. I just forgot about it on accident.

But you’re probably not talking about me.