Halo 4.

To be developed by Microsoft Games Studio.

But honestly, who didn’t see this coming?

http://www.8bitjoystick.com/2009/05/halo-iv-for-xbox-360-to-be-developed-by-microsoft-games-studio.html

5 bucks says it doesn’t improve upon Halo 3 at all, but still sells at record breaking paces.

wow how are they gonna do this with the story kinda yea know…over lol.

It’ll probably be a prequel or some shit.

ok.

[quote=“nothere413”]To be developed by Microsoft Games Studio.

But honestly, who didn’t see this coming?

http://www.8bitjoystick.com/2009/05/halo-iv-for-xbox-360-to-be-developed-by-microsoft-games-studio.html

5 bucks says it doesn’t improve upon Halo 3 at all, but still sells at record breaking paces.[/quote]

I seriously question why any of you really thought it was going to end at 3. There is also supposed to be Metal Gear Solid 4 + Oxide.

Well, if you’re talking about who’s making Halo 4, there were quite a few rumors that Gearbox was gonna develop it.

Halo 3 improved somewhat…

But your right, for a “Next Gen” game, it could’ve done alot more.

I’m confident Halo 4 will improve, now that Killzone 2 is out there, the bar has been raised dramatically. Halo 3 hasn’t aged well at all.

Fuck you MS Gearbox needed that contract. :neutral_face:

[quote=“JPjuice23”]Halo 3 improved somewhat…

But your right, for a “Next Gen” game, it could’ve done alot more.

I’m confident Halo 4 will improve, now that Killzone 2 is out there, the bar has been raised dramatically. Halo 3 hasn’t aged well at all.[/quote]

I said nothing about Halo 3’s quality.

Frankie is there it will be fine.

You didn’t? Looks around in thread.

Huh… wtf nvm than lol k bye

Well it might be cool if they give u more customizing options. If they give you a female form instead of just a female cry when you DIE lol. Halo 3’s game play isnt much different from Halo 2 but they just seemed to build on it instead of reinventing it. They did that with Halo 2 after Halo 1 and alot of Halo 1 fans didnt like it. So I think it was just a case of “hey lets work with what we got” and they did a good job. I have NO clue where this new one could take them. Back in time maybe, maybe something along the lines of just a regular spartan before all of them died idk. Just kinda lost at where they could take this franchise.

This is going to bad unless it’s like Halo 1.

I jumped in at Halo 2 and went back and played Halo 1 and it wasnt my “cup o tea” so to speak.

I never played 2, only 1 & 3.
I just want to see the theater return, it was my favorite feature of Halo 3 (and I wish more games would use it)

Well, hopefully they reverse the trend of each Halo game getting progressively worse. My respect for Bungie as a developer dropped pretty dramatically with the release of Halo 3. The game was ugly as hell, the campaign was a major letdown, and the multiplayer barely felt different from Halo 2, with most of the changes actually being for the worse. Forge was pretty cool, but in terms of the actual gameplay itself, I’d take Halo 2 over it any day.

Maybe some new blood is what’s best for the franchise.

[quote=“Teh_Sarge”]Well, hopefully they reverse the trend of each Halo game getting progressively worse. My respect for Bungie as a developer dropped pretty dramatically with the release of Halo 3. The game was ugly as hell, the campaign was a major letdown, and the multiplayer barely felt different from Halo 2, with most of the changes actually being for the worse. Forge was pretty cool, but in terms of the actual gameplay itself, I’d take Halo 2 over it any day.

Maybe some new blood is what’s best for the franchise.[/quote]

You say all this right and even though some of it might be true the games were ALL killer fun. So its like Halo 3 being the weakest of the GODS lol its still a god among games lol.

[quote=“Teh_Sarge”]Well, hopefully they reverse the trend of each Halo game getting progressively worse. My respect for Bungie as a developer dropped pretty dramatically with the release of Halo 3. The game was ugly as hell, the campaign was a major letdown, and the multiplayer barely felt different from Halo 2, with most of the changes actually being for the worse. Forge was pretty cool, but in terms of the actual gameplay itself, I’d take Halo 2 over it any day.

Maybe some new blood is what’s best for the franchise.[/quote]

I think THIS GAME is what made me lose respect for Bungie.

[quote=“nothere413”]

I think THIS GAME is what made me lose respect for Bungie.[/quote]

Good for you. Move the fuck on.