Halo 3: ODST Price

http://kotaku.com/5274549/halo-3-odst-priced-like-a-full-game-loaded-with-content

Remember last year when they said it wouldnt cross over $40?
:disgust;

It’s justifiable.

If the quality of the experience is the same as Halo 3 then I don’t see the problem. But this comes from someone who owns GT 5p :slight_smile:

Yup it has all the multiplayer map packs included so its worth the money and the campaign looks promising to say the least. I always wanted to play in New Mombasa after the events in Halo 2.

Halo 3 you can finish under 6 hours, I know I did, and this one is going to be shorter.

I don’t think its worth it. Bungie is smart though, they know that most die hard Halo players will buy it no matter the price.

If the singleplayer is as good as Halo 1’s and multiplayer as good as 2’s I’ll pay $60 for it.

No thanks. Bungie has let me down big time with the single player of the last two Halo games, Halo 3 especially.

This game won’t be seeing any play time on my 360 until well after it’s released and the price has been reduced.

[quote=“Teh_Sarge”]No thanks. Bungie has let me down big time with the single player of the last two Halo games, Halo 3 especially.

This game won’t be seeing any play time on my 360 until well after it’s released and the price has been reduced.[/quote]

So never lol?

Yeah, I’m thinking around 2012 or so.

Actually, I’ll be able to play it as much as I want. One of my good friends is big on everything Halo and he’s guaranteed to get it. I’ll just borrow it when he’s done.

They should make this game Downloadable. That would make alot of sense.

For a small moment I thought it was.

The controller is kind of cool…But not for $100…

I wouldnt mind paying $60 for this game…I like it when companies make interesting twists on games I already enjoy. I like the thought of playing a Normal dude u can almost relate to him ya know. Oh and having new weapons and seeing things that were in the previous Halo games but seeing them from a completely different point of view…I mean wouldnt it be cool if at the end of ODST that everyone was like “Oh man were finished” and all of a sudden through there headsets they hear “not just yet boys” and master chief drops in…that would be epic ya know.

I’ll live.

$100 - $50 (normal controller price) = $50 Halo 3: ODST

So getting the game with the controller is actually the better deal. :wink: