Gotham ✪ OmgitZsasz!

[quote=“NorthStarKen”]

Diggle is fantastic. I never saw Dexter so the dude was new to me. What was he like in Dexter? lol

Also you are nearly caught up. Where are you at? Slade stuff?

Also yeah Penguin is extremely entertaining on Gotham.[/quote]

Just started season 3 and the Sara thing happened.

As far as Diggle on Dexter, he was a pothead guitar playing drug dealer or runner or something. He became an informant and love interest for Deb. He just didn’t thrill me at all.

[quote=“SolomonGrundy”]

Just started season 3 and the Sara thing happened.

As far as Diggle on Dexter, he was a pothead guitar playing drug dealer or runner or something. He became an informant and love interest for Deb. He just didn’t thrill me at all.[/quote]

Do you like Felicity? lol

I may start a thread soon. Please post if I do so it isn’t just me rattling off lol

[quote=“NorthStarKen”]

Do you like Felicity? lol

I may start a thread soon. Please post if I do so it isn’t just me rattling off lol[/quote]

Lol I will. I like her as a character. I don’t like how she’s portrayed as yet another love interest and how she’s so down on herself. I’m not sure that’s because I can relate or that she’s got almost nothing else going on besides that.

[quote=“SolomonGrundy”]

Lol I will. I like her as a character. I don’t like how she’s portrayed as yet another love interest and how she’s so down on herself. I’m not sure that’s because I can relate or that she’s got almost nothing else going on besides that.[/quote]

She is hot though, has that going for her. Thea is suddenly super attractive season 3 too.

One more question then back to Gotham lol Do you watch Flash at all?

[quote=“NorthStarKen”]

She is hot though, has that going for her. Thea is suddenly super attractive season 3 too.

One more question then back to Gotham lol Do you watch Flash at all?[/quote]

Nope I missed the premiere and such. I want to check it out for sure. I know there’s the Arrow vs. Flash thing coming up.

Nice insight, we got a sneak peek at his true self on the3 recent episode. Only bad thing is that imdb has him credited for just one episode.

Good episode, i watched it yesterday and i guess imdb was wrong since Dent was there.

Going to be awesome now that he is in Arkham lol The crazies AND an extremely hot Morena Baccarin (with pretty longer hair!)

Badass Alfred is cool too.

Alfred is Batman lite. I’m okay with this.

Lol "im a butler"
i want to go to that butler school.

I want to get Batman Earth One and read it. In that one Alfred is a former SAS member and is a badass like that lol It is one of the multiverse worlds.

It was cool seeing bruce take a leap and his little training lessons from cat were cool.

This show is so bad, but I keep watching it.

I thought the same thing! And like Christian Bale’s Batman you can’t understand what he’s saying unless there’s subtitles. lol

Back tonight with Arkham Asylum and Leslie Thompkins!

Morena :heart;

Pretty good episode. Good to see Arkham Asylum.

… and Morena :heart;

Lol, i cant believe that guy was in the show as the dr.

A few months back on the tv thread i posted a youtube vid of him from the wire alonf with his catch phrase.
i was expecting him to say it on at least 4 situations

Lol at Ivy answering the phone too

^^^ lol I remember the sheeyit thing.

This episode was pretty good. Just annoys me cause Falcone would clearly have just killed them last episode. Just a plot device to keep Jada around.

Anyone still watch this? :lol

I’m still enjoying it. I’m just not usually one for a lot of discussion (much to the chagrin of a friend of mine). =P

ZSasz’s posse just cracks me up…but every once on a while we get some acting with the action scenes. The ending was such a mind f*ck for Jim.