Gotham ✪ OmgitZsasz!

The neighbors? She was in it?

lol NO!

It was an hour primetime drama scifi mystery.

I think it had Numbers in the title. It was a remake.

[quote=“Giggler”]

PISSED that got cancelled! I loved the girl that played her daughter on there. I worked with a girl that resembled her.

Da Feeels Doe’[/quote]

You mean V?

You worked with somebody that looked like the blonde?! Your sexuality was not a benefit there, I’d try to get with her (and fail) LOL

V was a vendetta spin off? Lol, i thought it was.

No, it is a remake from a 70s or 80s series lol

Also, please watch Firefly sometime lol

[quote=“NorthStarKen”]

You mean V?

You worked with somebody that looked like the blonde?! Your sexuality was not a benefit there, I’d try to get with her (and fail) LOL[/quote]

Yup! That’s it!

I actually showed her a picture of the actress and told her she looked like her.

That was before she got all muscly. She competes now. She’s ripped and losing her titties.

Apparently she is terrified she’s going to blow up and get humongous like her mother did so she overcompensates at the gym. And due to all the muscly pre work out and post work out drinks she drinks, she has bad acne.

She can’t kesp her hands off of athletes though. That’s all she dates.

Her breath wasn’t da best. lol

She took a guy’s virginity…he puked right afterwards. She was a hot mess over that crying thinking she did something wrong. He was a baseball player. Popular on instagram.

They aren’t together anymore.

Am I selling her well?

lol

She was a nice girl though and pretty. Her best friend was also a co-manager. We all managed together. Her best friend was a guy. He was kind of cute too.

She’s more buff than him now.

When she left the job we had a little moment where we hugged and cried. The other guys accused me of having a thing for her.

Lol Buff, what kinda job was it? A trainer or something?

We all Managed at Hollister. The job had nothing to do with her later buffness. She got buff at the gym. Am I missing something?

I stopped reading after that 3rd line Giggler. I was brought to tears instantly.

No I am just dumb lol

That blonde is on the werewolf show Bitten now.

Did the one you worked with know you are gay?

lol all gone.

[quote=“NorthStarKen”]No I am just dumb lol

That blonde is on the werewolf show Bitten now.

Did the one you worked with know you are gay?[/quote]

Well at that time I claimed bisexuality so I’m assuming a few actually took that seriously. lol

My workers knew as well as my co-managers, whether through directly asking me or word of mouth spreading like Ebola in africa.

Back to Gotham talk, it seems Morena Baccarin (Inara from Firefly), will be joining the cast as Leslie Thompkins.

But…but that’s what this tangent was spun off from! :frowning:

lol. Feel stupid. This forum even has a feature to pop you to the most recent unread post so it’s not like you were thrown into this conversation. You didn’t even read up to it. Just rude. lol

I see that now after it was buried in a page and a half of tangent.

I saw batgirl/flamebird was cumming to gotham too. Yesterday i saw mary elizabeth kane as a character on imdb but now its gone from the full cast.

Its a conspiracy. It said sara paxton was playing her.

The goat killer episode was pretty damn good once you get past the part that the idiot chose goat for his name lol

Bullock is getting really good. I always liked him on TAS and I’m glad he seems to be getting done right here.

This is the type of dark and gritty DC should be doing. Rather than how they have it in the movies imo.

[quote=“SolomonGrundy”]Bullock is getting really good. I always liked him on TAS and I’m glad he seems to be getting done right here.
[/quote]

I agree. Would be lying if I said I didn’t miss Robert Costanzo’s voice though LOL “Ay commish, why always listening to dat bat-freak?!” lol

[quote=“NorthStarKen”]

I agree. Would be lying if I said I didn’t miss Robert Costanzo’s voice though LOL “Ay commish, why always listening to dat bat-freak?!” lol[/quote]

lmfao! yeah he was great!

[youtube]RdY4e5DAFUU[/youtube]

[youtube]BVWuEB1R4pM[/youtube]