Gotham ✪ OmgitZsasz!

Edward Nigma has become a series regular I heard.

I love the Riddler. I always felt they never have done enough with the character. Idk if it’s because he’s sorta like the Joker or what.

I think he and someone like Calendar man could be really dark and interesting in the right hands.

[quote=“SolomonGrundy”]I love the Riddler. I always felt they never have done enough with the character. Idk if it’s because he’s sorta like the Joker or what.

I think he and someone like Calendar man could be really dark and interesting in the right hands.[/quote]

It would be pretty awesome if they have The Long Halloween in one of the seasons of Gotham, except not with Batman.

Bat-fans prepare to salivate… New season trailer opens the flood gates.

[youtube]bzUJDmjBPuQ[/youtube]

This thread went from hype train to show discussion. I hope we can find things to talk about!!

Hmm, things like cell phones?

Episode 1 i was like Harvey, whatbdo you mean battery? Then episode 2 every one was chatting it up on their cells.

I figured on episode 1 it took place back in the day and so e writer forgot…i guess old gotham is just a place with a very vintage posh style.

It is still old gotham right? I only know the difference thanks to arkham city.

I really want more riddler screen time. I feel like I can see what pushes him. He has this eager to please and desperate to fit in vibe.

I was excited when i saw John Doman as Carmine Falcone. I’m a fan of his. Tell me, do you think both he and the guy who plays big jim on dome look freakishly alike? When i first saw the trailers for dome, i seriously thought it was Doman. Each episode for the first 3 eps i was like…that isn’t him right? He looks shorter here.

Eh, it seems sorta anachronistic. I wouldn’t put much thought into it. I think they are more into the modern times though, it doesn’t appear to be a period piece from when Bruce woulda really been a kid.

And Old Gotham was early on in the City’s Days. Bruce Wayne’s great-great-great-grandfather designed it lol The show and mostly everything is New Gotham.

IMO he and big Jim look nothing alike :lol

Posting error

So in the game we play in arkham city, is that the new name for old gotham or is it something else?

I remember before you meet Talia you are scanning the robot heads for footage and i think that area said it was the ruins of old gotham. So is instead of arkham being the new name for gotham, is it something like in Defiance where Arkham was built on top of Old Gotham?

Also in the game you come across the chalk outline with the red rose in the alley, thats why I thought the show was in old gotham.

Check out this link. I remember seeing this last year when watching under the dome.

forumserver.twoplustwo.com/34/ot … dex12.html

[Lol @ number 1]
Scroll to the bottom too, a few years ago i also though Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javoer Bardem were alsonthe same person. I never knew who Javier was. I thought Jeffrey Dean Morgan was doing a Spanish accent in eat pray love.

[quote=“Son ALA”]So in the game we play in arkham city, is that the new name for old gotham or is it something else?

I remember before you meet Talia you are scanning the robot heads for footage and i think that area said it was the ruins of old gotham. So is instead of arkham being the new name for gotham, is it something like in Defiance where Arkham was built on top of Old Gotham?

Also in the game you come across the chalk outline with the red rose in the alley[/quote]

Wasn’t that all underground on Arkham City? The robots and stuff? I kinda forget.

Basically old Gotham was just Gotham in the late 1800s and early 1900s I think. Arkham City is built on a part of Gotham City. Some of Old Gotham remains underground and maybe some remnants above ground. I can’t say 100% because I am not too familiar to be exact.

A kickass book about Gotham and its past is Batman Gates of Gotham. It is not necessarily the story of Old Gotham and such but it is a hell of a good read.

How come Penguin sounds like Jonah Hill on Gotham? Lol

Juat finished watching it 20 minutes ago. We had Jonah Hill and Aiden Pearce strapping people to balloons.

lol would you guys date a hot chick like Barbara if she used to be gay, or worry she might revert?

Did once…but she wasn’t hot :frowning: just an ok asian.
But then again, she wasn’t a hasbien. She is Bi.

Lol well I guess Barbara technically is too if she flip flopped. Unless she reverts forever and Jim is an experimental phase (spoiler alert: she has his babies).

Batgirl right? Was she also old and commissioner in batman beyond? Thats the only batman show i liked as a kid.

Yeah it is Batgirl Barbara on Beyond. Both Batgirl and her mother are both named Barbara.

Lol, a female Jr! Super rare
Did Barbara [mom] ever exist in anything besides this show?

[quote=“Son ALA”]Lol, a female Jr! Super rare
Did Barbara [mom] ever exist in anything besides this show?[/quote]

Yes. She is in Batman Year One and even recently featured in New 52 Batgirl.

Also, there is a James Jr. who is a psychopathic murderer :lol Batgirl’s brother. I swear.

Snap, I didnt knownshe was Oracle. I just saw that sometimes she is James jr’s step sister but it didnt say how. So in that universe, did both Sr’s have their pwn kid before meeting?

I’m not sure. I think it is her flat out brother in New 52 but other I’m not sure enough to give an answer.