Gears of War 2 Spoilers

Like Everything else that isn’t supposed to be released yet… Gears of War 2’s ending has been posted on youtube.

[YOUTUBE]WfPLfEUPvOU[/YOUTUBE]

It’s pretty bad. REALLY bad.

Maybe the gameplay will make up for it.

Good so it looks like Gears of War 3 will REALLY end things.

I remember when I put the Halo 3 ending in my sig. People wanted me banned… And not like noobs either, like normal posters like Housaki and Gamer… Wait, did I just contradict myself? :stuck_out_tongue:

I know that was so fucking retarded. It was clear within the first 10 seconds what the hell it was. Nobody was forcing anyone to watch it.

I wonder if I should be so bold as to put Gears of War’s 2 ending in my sig :0

[quote=“sbf717”]I know that was so fucking retarded. It was clear within the first 10 seconds what the hell it was. Nobody was forcing anyone to watch it.

I wonder if I should be so bold as to put Gears of War’s 2 ending in my sig :0[/quote]

Do it! :Q Let me live through you! :devil;

YOU?!

If it wasn’t for me, you guys wouldn’t know about this!

EDIT: I can’t believe this hasn’t shown up on g4 yet.

Nah I like my Agito sig too much XD

[quote=“nothere413”]YOU?!

If it wasn’t for me, you guys wouldn’t know about this!

EDIT: I can’t believe this hasn’t shown up on g4 yet.[/quote]

.>

You already know you’re the evil-est around, just let me corrupt Chad some… >.>

[quote=“Andrex”]>.>

You already know you’re the evil-est around, just let me corrupt Chad some… >.>[/quote]

Don’t worry. I’ve already killed some peoples’ fun on g4. Go take a look.

Fine, I’ll go lurk G4 some. :frown; [strike]As if I’m not already doing it right now anyways.[/strike]

There was such a lack of story in Gears 1 that I really dont care for the story overall so w/e the gameplay will make up for it alot, alot so w/e.

Wasn’t this game called by Cliffy B. “A Story-Driven Game”?

Lol Cliffy B. Doesn’t he not want to be called that anymore? XD

Also I wouldn’t trust anything any dev says if they’re not making games for Wii. :frown; Unless it’s Peter Molyneux or Peter Moore…

[quote=“Andrex”]Lol Cliffy B. Doesn’t he not want to be called that anymore? XD

Also I wouldn’t trust anything any dev says if they’re not making games for Wii. :frown; Unless it’s Peter Molyneux or Peter Moore…[/quote]

What about when Kojima said that it’s good for your health to throw soap at a baby’s head? I believed him.

Kojima is a crazy bastard so even if he was making games for Nintendo I’d still be like “Stop talking like a crazy Japanese bastard and give me some games I rike.” :lol

So, I’ve been throwing soap at babies for nothing?

Probably yes. Might come in handy for his next game though, I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

[SPOILER]Zone of the Enders 3: Throw Soap at a Baby’s Head[/SPOILER]

Some people call him dude huge…