G4 Members We Need To Jump Ship

Just so we have a list.

Sorry if this is spam Andrex, delete if necessary.

The List:

spooie (Even though I still want to hang him by his thumbs and make him watch X-Play until he hates those whores as much as I do >_>)

KamikazeCacutar

Sora_Dora

Squeakachu

SeventhSeal

Old members we need to track down:

Uzumaki

BILLBOOTH!!! :frowning:

I didn’t so much as jump ship, as have an anchor tied around my neck and it thrown overboard…

But the point is I’m in the water now, and I want people to join me. :smile;

[quote=“Andrex”]I didn’t so much as jump ship, as have an anchor tied around my neck and it thrown overboard…

But the point is I’m in the water now, and I want people to join me. :smile;[/quote]

Yeah, I kept my membership just for nostalgia’s sake, and because a few of the old schoolers are still over there.

Add Shamoo too, but yeah those were all the ones off the top of my head and then some. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah… whatever happened to Cow?

I didn’t like him so much since all he ever did was suck on Trex’s peen, but I always wondered where he went.

I always had the hunch he became GurrenLagann. Either that, or that he was one of G’s/kucklehead’s well-played joke accounts.

Oh and I should try to get neosis to join, though it probably won’t happen. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, :lol at getting d_ramos to join. He’d definitely be de-modded on the spot if he was to so much as post a shoutbox message here. :lol

knucklehead and I are good friends.

He wasn’t cow, i know that.

I was playing some games with KamikazeCacutar yesterday and I told him to join. Hope he does.

I always thought he was a good poster.

Yeah he coo:cool;

Well I think you can safely take my name off the list…

Nice to know I’m loved though. :astonished:

:heart;

Daystar. :heart;

Scratch these names off the list:

KamikazeCacutar
Daystar

In addition, I’d like to welcome GurrenLagann, JPJuice, Mike_tha_Hero and Xaldin to the Gforum family. :slight_smile:

Scratch these off the list too:

[and any other ORG members not currently on the board.]
Little Goten

And by Org Members, I mean Xigbar! :smiley: Welcome you two.

As for the Org, we still need Zexion and the original Xemnas/Burble, but I think that’s it. We got Xaldin, Xigbar, Saix (Goten) and Saix_Imposter (w2d2) now. :smiley:

Whatever you do Andrex… by god, whatever you do… don’t ever let RiderRengeru see this place.

We have ways of keeping him out…

LOL

List updated.

Also DAYSTAR!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

YAY

[quote=“AoR Final”]List updated.

Also DAYSTAR!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:[/quote]

Hihi!

<3