Final Fantasy XIII Gameplay...

Looked like FFVII.

Think about it.

-Lightning = Cloud

-That Black Guy = Barret (He’s black and uses guns)

-They’re fighting a Giant Robot early on in the game.

-It seems like they are fighting some sort of corporation or the government.

Is this a classic example of Squeenix cashing in on past successes?

Looked lame if you ask me.

Exactly.

I’m sure everyone here knows what I think of Final Fantasy XIII, by now.

I like it.

/thread

Same old except for some things.

Not interesting.

[quote=“The_Juno”]I like it.

/thread[/quote]

You have no authority to end threads. ONLY I CAN END THREADS!

:frowning:

Update:

• They are part of a “terrorist, but for a good cause” group called NORA. (AVALANCHE, anyone?)

• Fighting the Government to save a city. (Shinra and Midgar?)

• Lightning is modeled after Cloud

Technically only I can… >.>

Yeah but I’m way cooler than Juno…

[quote=“nothere413”]Update:

• They are part of a “terrorist, but for a good cause” group called NORA. (AVALANCHE, anyone?)

• Fighting the Government to save a city. (Shinra and Midgar?)

• Lightning is modeled after Cloud[/quote]

Actually, it also resembles the Timber Owls (FF VIII) fighting the government.

And the whole “things inside” thing, resembles the movie…(by movie I mean Spirits Within)

But you suck at it. :Q

Hmmmmm…

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-final-fantasy/50923

4:40 in
Snow’s Motorcycle > Cloud’s Motorcycle

Kotaku admitted that they can’t see the difference between the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game.

Of course not, because you’ve got two pieces of hardware that can do all of the same fundamental things, so therefore you have no need to downscale on anything so much as you tweak little things to match the capabilities of each system. Then you more or less end up with the same quality, with very minor differences in fidelity between both versions.

There seems to be some confusion over the battle system. I even noticed Adam Sessler had a brief moment of silence at one point during an interview because Square-Enix isn’t really giving a lot out, and he couldn’t decipher a lot from the raw combat footage.

It looks like a command system where you queue up your commands and the character carries them out in the order you choose, similar to KOTOR. Either way, it looks excellent. The animation and special effects are awesome, and I think this is among the top tier as far as graphical stunners go.

The Fuck does that have to do with my thread?

Well I’m talking about the gameplay itself, and discussing other aspects of the game and the dynamics of media/community vs what’s going on in the studio.