Favorite video game music

Because I wanted an excuse to post these. Oh, and I’m interested in what game music y’all like too. Also seems like a nice escape from the pre E3 crazy storm.

[youtube]cobFXU41cNo[/youtube]

[youtube]NTaEvsdhWUI[/youtube]

[youtube]THdRs7grqhE[/youtube]

[youtube]RVbc1RybDHs[/youtube]

My favorite music mostly comes from childhood. Current gen and last gen music doesn’t really hold up for me as classics.

Anyways, Spyro the Dragon:
[youtube]HwYcK6eGpHU[/youtube]

[youtube]rmbSK0c0xzI[/youtube]

My favorite Pokemon town song from any game(everything from red/blue is amazing, though):
[youtube]Md7q34-pQgo[/youtube]

Crash Bandicoot:
[youtube]rsvHQCTgHvg[/youtube]

Holy shit, when I’m done playing black, I’m going to have to go back and play blue. God damn that song.

[youtube]RZRNd6osQrk[/youtube]

This doesn’t get enough love.

I may be in the minority, but I really like the HG/SS remixes

[youtube]fa0MEKcZvnU[/youtube]

[youtube]4ujh7lvcsRs[/youtube]

They didn’t miss an opportunity to go all out on the music for the new area in the game.
[youtube]MCPgZ0NYurc[/youtube]
[youtube]TbEK5kpBhrY[/youtube]

Much of mine are amongst this thread from a week and a half ago…

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3854&hilit=music

HG/SS has the most best music in the entire series. Darth doesn’t like it but I think they’re infinitely better. The faux guitar and piano… OMFG. :heart; :heart; :heart;

[youtube]4SOrGuHmjBg[/youtube]

[youtube]yCCxZ9SMABs[/youtube]

[youtube]9FiQraUtIyM[/youtube]

[quote=“Andrex”]HG/SS has the most best music in the entire series. Darth doesn’t like it but I think they’re infinitely better. The faux guitar and piano… OMFG. :heart; :heart; :heart;
[/quote]

Nice to know I’m not alone. The moment in Diamond version when I caught myself enjoying the music on its own merit is one of the most memorable moments playing Pokemon. It’s also part of the reason I like gen. 4.

I’m also quite fond of the Black/ White Music. Village Bridge, and team plasma’s battle theme are great.

[youtube]8ABebPybQF8[/youtube]

youtube.com/watch?v=HfgceqDiqUg

youtube.com/watch?v=rS-iY0YTgnA

youtube.com/watch?v=ibk0vWf0l7I

youtube.com/watch?v=ecZVLO7MsRI

Both versions of this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWAYwQBC8kY

youtube.com/watch?v=yI3ub-d1DzE

At least tell me what the links are >_>

Y U NO CLICK? =\

[quote=“EpicFinale722”]

Nice to know I’m not alone. The moment in Diamond version when I caught myself enjoying the music on its own merit is one of the most memorable moments playing Pokemon. It’s also part of the reason I like gen. 4.

I’m also quite fond of the Black/ White Music. Village Bridge, and team plasma’s battle theme are great.

[youtube]8ABebPybQF8[/youtube][/quote]

Village Bridge is literally my top pick from B/W!

I also love the Plasma theme but mostly for the intro, the rest of the song is kinda generic.

Roxie’s Gym >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else in Gen5, music-wise

Meh, I didn’t really care for the music in HS/SS. It sounds way too overproduced for a Pokemon game. To me, Pokemon will always have intense 8-bit music.

The best from gold/silver for me:

[youtube]4NSS2FnvLDA[/youtube]

[youtube]GhQs-I2p9P0[/youtube]

[youtube]QVyFaYPAYRI[/youtube]

[youtube]1_LQ6TS29FM[/youtube]

From A Link to the Past:

[youtube]D48ABzs1Rlc[/youtube]

My current favorite. Mellow and threatening at the same time, the kind of thing I fantasize about sending in a letter to my politicians.

[youtube]t8cELTdtw6U[/youtube]

I think Super Mario Galaxy and its sequel has the most beautiful assortment of music of any game.

These are my favorites.

[youtube]GurdjJOhsQs[/youtube]

[youtube]bcZhJDUFb58[/youtube]

[youtube]dKJHf_M8or4[/youtube]

SMG’s music is beautiful.

[youtube]-5f_-J-gjxo[/youtube]

[youtube]JZbDI0sU-cs[/youtube]

D! O! G! A! R! S! Dogars!