E3 for Nintendo

Has anyone heard anything about the Big N concerning E3? I know Nintendo keeps things pretty well tight lipped but there has to be something. Maybe we can throw out our best guesses and maybe come up with something.

Here is what I would like to see or think might actually be.

Related Links
Red Steel 2
Bethesda
High Voltage
Nintendo Hints

1. New Zelda/Mario game.
  2. More News on WiiMotion Plus.
  3. News about Factor 5’s “Classic” franchise project
  4. Lost Winds 2
  5. Larger WiiWare titles due to SD card storage solution

What are the stuff you wanna see or think might actually be there.

UPDATE!!
IGN has jus thrown out there thoughts on Nintendo’s E3 which sounds more likely than anything else being thrown around here. Why not go check it! I like all of this…At first I didnt want the DSi due to firmwire updates making the CycloneDS obsolete but this while DSiWare thing sounds pretty bad ass. I might make the switch.

UPDATE!
We have an offical list of games that are confirmed to be there at E3. This of course is only showcasing the Wii titles that are thought to be of any importance. If you wanna see the full list check out IGN

Activision:
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2

Capcom:
Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
Spyborgs

EA:
Madden NFL 10
Need for Speed Nitro

Ignition Entertainment:
Muramasa: The Demon Blade

MTV Games:
The Beatles: Rock Band

Majesco:
A Boy and His Blob

SEGA:
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
The Conduit
The Conduit (Limited Edition)

• New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • DSi Virtual Console
  • 2009 US DSiWare, mostly 3rd-parties
  • Retro’s game, update on Factor5
  • New Zelda: Spirit Tracks trailer
  • Kirby Wii
  • Pikmin 3 on-stage demo
  • WiiFit Plus + MotionPlus
  • Red Steel 2 + MotionPlus on-stage demo
  • No new Mario or Zelda (hint: we’re already getting Spirit Tracks this year, and Galaxy just came out)

Hint, E3 needs more Kid Icarus

If that Factor 5 job posting was right and they are expecting to ship a Wii game in 2009, then E3 is just about the latest they would want to show it off.

Can I get a fucking Kirby game…Jesus!

There was one in development I don’t know if it still is.

COME ON NINTENDO LISTEN TO ME

SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE 2 PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

It still is. It’s been listed on every yearly Japanese Nintendo release list since 2005. Ever since the Wii launched, it’s been under the “Wii” column as well.

Kirby has to be at the top of their priorities. Kirby SuperStar Ultra, an enhanced port, has sold gangbusters in Japan and over a million worldwide. The Kirby games themselves are also inexpensive to create. I don’t see Nintendo passing up another year without some kind of new Kirby game.

[quote=“mr_knucklehead”]COME ON NINTENDO LISTEN TO ME

SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE 2 PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE[/quote]

This x1000

[quote=“Andrex”]It still is. It’s been listed on every yearly Japanese Nintendo release list since 2005. Ever since the Wii launched, it’s been under the “Wii” column as well.

Kirby has to be at the top of their priorities. Kirby SuperStar Ultra, an enhanced port, has sold gangbusters in Japan and over a million worldwide. The Kirby games themselves are also inexpensive to create. I don’t see Nintendo passing up another year without some kind of new Kirby game.[/quote]

Well if its not shown at E3 its not likely to come out this year.

Spore coming to Wii?? EA is teasing us!

http://wii.ign.com/articles/981/981620p1.html

I’m expecting the Perrin Kaplan’s replacement to come out, smile and talk about some family related adventure that somehow relates to a Mii-based sports title.

Then Reggie will say something about Wii owners and use the phrase “core audience” at least 3 times, and then talk about the new hardcore Kirby’s Dream Land 4 coming out for it. Due to George Harrison’s exit from the company, no pie charts will be shown.

Montage of videos including “Safari Animalz Petz 3”, a SquareEnix RPG that will take 6 more years to hit the market, something we might actually WANT to play, but will get canned 3 months later, and some random action game that will only get released in Japan.

Then I expect Reggie and 3 random execs at Nintendo (perhaps someone from the audience) to come on stage and demo some game that all will be wildly inexperienced at, yet “appear” to enjoy playing, while onlookers are confused.

Then they’ll introduce the Wii-Stick, used for Stick-shifting racing games, like Excite-Boards, which, ironically, is a skateboard game that do not require a stick shift. It will be bundled with some game 6-9 months later, and be used for approximately 4 Wii titles and be dropped after 4 months.

They’ll talk about how the PSP is launching a Hanna Montana bundle, and they have GTA 2 for DS coming out. Audiences will go “oooh”, but only a screenshot of the title will be available. Miyamoto will come out on stage with a Kid Icarus T-shirt on, and the largest mass audience orgasm will commence. Then they’ll show off a video teaser for the next Pikmin game.

Iwata will come out and talk about the transition into the HD realm and how their next system will incorporate this, not realizing that Microsoft and Sony beat them to the punch by 1/2 a year. Little do we realize that the HD device is actually the successor to the DS, a handheld with 3 screens, including one that reads electronic relay pulses from your thumb, controlling the action from your brain.

[quote=“spooie”]I’m expecting the Perrin Kaplan’s replacement to come out, smile and talk about some family related adventure that somehow relates to a Mii-based sports title.

Then Reggie will say something about Wii owners and use the phrase “core audience” at least 3 times, and then talk about the new hardcore Kirby’s Dream Land 4 coming out for it. Due to George Harrison’s exit from the company, no pie charts will be shown.

Montage of videos including “Safari Animalz Petz 3”, a SquareEnix RPG that will take 6 more years to hit the market, something we might actually WANT to play, but will get canned 3 months later, and some random action game that will only get released in Japan.

Then I expect Reggie and 3 random execs at Nintendo (perhaps someone from the audience) to come on stage and demo some game that all will be wildly inexperienced at, yet “appear” to enjoy playing, while onlookers are confused.

Then they’ll introduce the Wii-Stick, used for Stick-shifting racing games, like Excite-Boards, which, ironically, is a skateboard game that do not require a stick shift. It will be bundled with some game 6-9 months later, and be used for approximately 4 Wii titles and be dropped after 4 months.

They’ll talk about how the PSP is launching a Hanna Montana bundle, and they have GTA 2 for DS coming out. Audiences will go “oooh”, but only a screenshot of the title will be available. Miyamoto will come out on stage with a Kid Icarus T-shirt on, and the largest mass audience orgasm will commence. Then they’ll show off a video teaser for the next Pikmin game.

Iwata will come out and talk about the transition into the HD realm and how their next system will incorporate this, not realizing that Microsoft and Sony beat them to the punch by 1/2 a year. Little do we realize that the HD device is actually the successor to the DS, a handheld with 3 screens, including one that reads electronic relay pulses from your thumb, controlling the action from your brain.[/quote]

This will probably happen, minus all of the stuff we actually want. :frowning:

Pretty much, Wii can’t have nice things :stuck_out_tongue:

crysis for the wii

Totally would work.

Apparently with Onlive you can play Crysis on any crap computer.

[quote=“spooie”]I’m expecting the Perrin Kaplan’s replacement to come out, smile and talk about some family related adventure that somehow relates to a Mii-based sports title.

Iwata will come out and talk about the transition into the HD realm and how their next system will incorporate this, not realizing that Microsoft and Sony beat them to the punch by 1/2 a year. Little do we realize that the HD device is actually the successor to the DS, a handheld with 3 screens, including one that reads electronic relay pulses from your thumb, controlling the action from your brain.[/quote]
i’m expecting no one to read this

They’d be missing a pretty funny story then. lol…

Ima guessing:

More sales charts

No games at all

End conference