Decisions!

What to do…?

• Dead Space, Overkill, and something else
  • Dead Space, Overkill, and F.E.A.R 2
  • Get MadWorld Friday
  • Just buy them all over time

0 voters

Ok, so in all honestly…Money is a bit tight right now due to now having to pay for cello lessons, but GameStop is having another “Buy 2, Get 1 Free” sale that ends tomorrow. I have a few games I could trade in because I honestly will never play them, but I’ll probably get like $10 for all of them together…Yeah…

Anyway, I’m trying to decide if it’s worth trying to get something from the sale or just waiting until I get paid on Friday to get something else. Here’s that I’m thinking:

[align=center]The Sale[/align]

If I do decide to trade in my few games (and I honestly don’t really care about them. I haven’t touched them since I bought them; I have no desire to play them and they’re just taking up space.) I could get either:

A) Dead Space, House of the Dead: Overkill, and another $45 or cheaper game for free

Or

B) Get F.E.A.R 2 for $55 and get Dead Space for $45 and then get House of the Dead: Overkill for free

[align=center]Waiting[/align]

If I wait until Friday when I get paid, I could get MadWorld. I could still trade in my games and knock a few bucks off while also making room on my shelf.

Either way, I’ll eventually buy MadWorld and I’d like to eventually get Dead Space, House of the Dead: Overkill, and F.E.A.R 2 at some point but is it worth spending $90 something to get one free tomorrow or just buying them separately over time.

B is cheaper and it nabs you Overkill. I say go for that one.

Overkill needs more love damnit. :neutral_face: MadWorld has enough hype for now.

Edit- Oh, and in the future, please place inline tags within blockline tags. Basically, don’t put font-format tags like [b] and [url] outside of things like [center] and such. Messes with the validator. :heart;

A. Didn’t care for F.E.A.R. 2. Though honestly, I’d just get Dead Space and Overkill for now. You can pick up MadWorld when you get the chance. And besides… you’re already renting it.

Well I missed the sale because I was playing too much Resident Evil 5… >_>

[size=200][color=Red]BUY OVERKILL :neutral_face:[/size]

Buy it for me?

:heart; ?

[quote=“Kumiko”]Buy it for me?

:heart; ?[/quote]

Waves a handful of burning money around

[quote=“Kumiko”]Buy it for me?

:heart; ?[/quote]

If you knew how much fun it is you’d buy a copy. It’s insanely fun. It’s honestly entered by top five favorite Wii games and sits in my “beaten but frequently replayed stack” of Wii games on top of Brawl, Mario Kart, Guitar Hero, Animal Crossing, and Wario Land. The game is so fun and hilarious, especially played standing up with the Zapper in hand.

After playing this game I really don’t like the Perfect Shot. It requires too much pressing to get a shot in so you can’t rapid fire, and I always hold it two-handed anyways.

I find that I’m forcing myself to play MadWorld over Overkill even though I’ve already cleared both the story mode and Director’s Cut of it. Whenever I get a game over in MadWorld, it’s like, “Oh well, time to pop in Overkill and play that for the next hour straight.” Or maybe I’m just a lightgun junky. But I found UC a chore to play, even with its pretty cutscenes and long length.

Seriously, the cutscenes alone are motherfucking awesome enough to warrant a play:
[youtube]wIeRokASGqw[/youtube]

Yeah, I know what you mean, Trex. My friend Harry and I would always go to Jillians and play House of the Dead 2 and Time Crisis 3 over and over again until we were out of change. Both of those games are insanely fun.

Oh I know I want it and I’ll eventually get it.

It just doesn’t hurt to ask for a free game…All my other stalkers offered to buy me stuff! :neutral_face:

It’s just… so good… Made even better by the fact two people can dual wield. Honestly, if you ignore that you’re brought to the chapter select menu in between stages, this game could be in an arcade. I’m serious, everything’s there. The levels with a single boss at the end, the “credits”, the old-school high scores table, the “press fire to skip cutscene”, etc.

But then there’s all the added “console” stuff, like in normal mode there’s unlimited continues, and you can buy and upgrade guns then switch them up in-game… Not to mention the “Mercenaries-like” Survival Minigame. It’s all there. I’m kind of nervous actually that Sega may port it to the arcades for a quick buck. :lol

[quote=“Kumiko”]Oh I know I want it and I’ll eventually get it.

It just doesn’t hurt to ask for a free game…All my other stalkers offered to buy me stuff! :neutral_face:[/quote]

I’m not your stalker… I’m your stalkers’ master. :Q Where do you think they get all their clothing and hair from? Straight from you? Hah! I have a dedicated auction site for that sort of thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

And the beginning of this is my favorite cutscene:
[youtube]cXxk2-sidOo[/youtube]

“Freeze bitches!” is my new catchphrase IRL.

[quote=“Andrex”]

I’m not your stalker… I’m your stalkers’ master. :Q Where do you think they get all their clothing and hair from? Straight from you? Hah! I have a dedicated auction site for that sort of thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

And the beginning of this is my favorite cutscene:
[youtube]cXxk2-sidOo[/youtube]

“Freeze bitches!”

Oh shit! :Q

You know what my catchphrase is? “Holy hell!”

I love me some oxymoron! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Kumiko”]Oh shit! :Q

You know what my catchphrase is? “Holy hell!”

I love me some oxymoron! :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

It’s not an oxymoron… Earth really is holy hell. :Q :Q :Q

But I don’t live on Earth. :Q

Say hi to Dr. Manhattan for me.