DC Comics on The CW ✪ Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow

Eh I mean Constantine is at least cancelled. :stuck_out_tongue: Supergirl isn’t… yet.

[quote=“Andrex”]Gonna have to add Supergirl to the title now!

[/quote]

Nah, no girls allowed!

But onto another point, Constantine was on the wrong day on the wrong channel. Show was fantastic.

I liked the girl they had for the first episode of Constantine, but don’t know why she was written out and someone else written in after that.

[quote=“NorthStarKen”]

Nah, no girls allowed!

But onto another point, Constantine was on the wrong day on the wrong channel. Show was fantastic.[/quote]

A.K.A the death slot. it’s where good shows go to die.

Oddly enough, Hannibal was moved to Fridays in it’s second season (best season) and got picked up for a third. Then NBC moved it to ER’s old spot, because, you know, the third season was expected to draw in 20 million viewers and whatnot.

Someone pointed this out to me, but could that be Earth-2’s Deadshot on the left?

[quote=“spooie”]Someone pointed this out to me, but could that be Earth-2’s Deadshot on the left?

[/quote]
Yup, but like everything in Earth two Deadshot is different. Except Ronny. Ronny can’t live in any universe.

Legends of Tomorrow gave Leonard Snart the line “Gideon, Bone me.” I love this show.

Ronny-1may still be alive… in Supergirl’s dimension.

But I’ve already typed too much. :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel like my heart itself is smiling.

[quote=“Andrex”]

I feel like my heart itself is smiling.[/quote]

I need to catch up on Supergirl.

Flash I like but fuck the tween romance shit. It’s killing me.

Grant Gustin is just so pretty tho

Never did watch Supergirl and probably won’t. Obviously I will watch the crossover though.

Kevin cries AGAIN. A lot of it isn’t even sad lol

[youtube]M801uyOiRtg[/youtube]

Zoom’s voice is on par with Christian Bale’s Batman.

The Zoom reveal sucked it wasn’t shocking and a lot of people figured it out weeks ago long before traveling to Earth 2. If they really wanted to reveal it do it last week when they had to figure out what the other guy in the cell was saying.

I loved Caitlin and Cisco…I ship them :heart; :heart;

[quote=“Omega”]The Zoom reveal sucked it wasn’t shocking and a lot of people figured it out weeks ago long before traveling to Earth 2./quote]

Shoot 1,000 arrows into the sky, one or two are eventually going to fall where you expect them to. A lot of people figured it out, because there weren’t that many other options, quite honestly.

We still don’t even know which version of Zoom that is yet.

BTW… Zoom’s voice is Tony Todd.

Jay was too easy of a choice for all the lead up.

Who is behind the metal helmet then?

Probably Barry’s dad. He hasn’t been around and Jesse said the dude in the helmet was there before she was.

I’m in the kind of mood that I didn’t even care to fix the broken quotation coding above.

Some have said it could be another version of Jay Garrick/Zolomon. A few have even theorized that it’s Eddie after having been sucked through the wormhole at the end of season 1.