Damn it!

So Amaterasu, another friend, and myself downloaded the Warhammer 10-day trial. Both Amaterasu and my friend highly enjoy it and prefer it over WoW. I’m liking it but I still enjoy WoW over Warhammer, but now both of them are talking about getting it.

I don’t want to pay $30 a month for two MMOs but I know that the moment I suspend my WoW account to play with them on Warhammer, I’d really want to go back to WoW.

:frowning: What to do…?

Quit both and tell them MMOs are for losers. :stuck_out_tongue:

TBH I dunno how long Warhammer will last, I heard it’s losing lots of subs and I know I’d hate having my work go to waste if it were to shut down.

Wow…I haven’t play WoW for since, maybe I should unsubscribe it, it’s not my taste anymore…

Unless when SC2 and Diablo 3 are coming out, I’ll unsubscribe it for sure.

That’s why I didn’t invest more than a day into Tabula Rusa, but damn…I wish that did last because it was so different than other MMOs. :frowning:

Just flip a coin or something.

Oh and Trex, if MMOs are for losers, then why do you play City of Heroes?

Well you guys can keep debating on if I am a loser or not.

I’m going to go jump on Warhammer before my trial ends. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“nothere413”]Just flip a coin or something.

Oh and Trex, if MMOs are for losers, then why do you play City of Heroes?[/quote]

Because he’s a loser too obviously.

[quote=“Kumiko”]Well you guys can keep debating on if I am a loser or not.

I’m going to go jump on Warhammer before my trial ends. :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

That’s fine with us, we ain’t gonna to stop you.

…Hey, there’s a cookie on the plate, come and get it. :evil;

[quote=“nothere413”]Just flip a coin or something.

Oh and Trex, if MMOs are for losers, then why do you play City of Heroes?[/quote]

I don’t anymore. :stuck_out_tongue: City of Heroes was at least the fourth MMO I tried to get into but the genre just doesn’t grab me, even when I have IRL friends begging me to play. Maybe it’s because it’s on the PC, when I use my computer I just spend hours on internet forums and can’t be bothered to switch it to gaming. :stuck_out_tongue: Whereas if I want to play a console or handheld game, I immediately focus all my attention on that since there’s no distractions.