Competitive/Advanced Gaming Discussion

:star_struck:

I think this and Lost Soul’s 3rd place win means that Guilty Gear in America is going to have a very bright future.

Let’s go leffen!!

IMG_20180805_234718

WaT

:joy:

It’s cool that Tekken keeps adding weirdos while Soul Calibur seems to be staying pure to the original cast and not dumb shit like Vader and Yoda.

I hope Michonne gets added too. Carol though is too op and broken to be in there.

I’d like Carol as a Mortal Kombat Fatality lol

Carol: “Look at the flowers”
Mortal Kombat character turns around
Gunshot

Or she just cuts somebody’s head off with a tray of cookies.

So my overall placing at the Guilty Gear tournament is 321. It’s a shared spot, of course, but it still feels better than 489.

Also, I found out there’s a Ramlethal player called Overlord_Mitch, and I wanted to shout that he was the 1,685,421st caller (I didn’t, of course.)

He grew out his hair!

Late, but yeah.

I said this on Twitter, but it was painful to watch Dabuz and FAB be booted out of the Smash and Guilty Gear tournaments live respectively at the same time.

You’re a Dabuz fan? Ewww.

I mean, I was gonna root for MKLeo, but he ended up not going.

Had to do a bag check at the eSports arena I frequent today. The Madden Tournament incident was what pushed the decision to do this. Hopefully other scenes follow suit.

Also, I’ve made quite a name for myself there. I’ve been dominating there with the exception of this one Johnny player I fought one time, but I still put up a fight against him.

Smash Stick is coming November 29th. Really want to get one for Ultimate.

Also, just gonna leave this here: https://youtu.be/zT78EHVFco8

REJOICE

I had no idea this was happening.

WE INTERRUPT THESE SMASH LEAKS TO BRING YOU ARCREVO 2018 GUILTY GEAR TOP 8 NEWS

A May player is in Winners, and it’s not Kedako. He’s most likely gonna lose against Omito anyway, but still.

Also in Winners is American Jam player Doren2K -known in the eastern North American territories as “Da God.”

Finally, FAB is in Losers, but this is still the furthest any Potemkin player has made it in a major Xrd event.