Comics

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

I think Joe Quesada just spooged all over his computer at the idea of being only TIED for creating the single worst catastrophe of the last 15 years in comics.

:thinking:

This has DiDio’s greasy paws all over it.

Encouraging, but still too vague. They could easily undo the marriages without a full reboot. He also doesn’t say a reboot isn’t happening, just that there’s “misinformation.”

Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.

It is all we can do.

I just got a few clearance Marvel Books, X-Men Blue vol. 1 and X-Men Gold vol. 1 were only $4.95 so I will definitely try them for that.

Where did you find them?

Did I ever bring up the GI Joe comics on Slack?

It’s possible.

Books a Million store.

I have the GI Joe Civil War comic omnibus.

Are all the IDW comics collected? I started reading some of the Chuck Dixon stuff, but it was “Cobra Command,” which I guess is the 2nd or 3rd volume of the series.

https://www.idwpublishing.com/product-category/g-i-joe/g-i-joe-the-idw-collection/

Oddly, each collection on that page lists only 32 pages. :stuck_out_tongue:

So it looks like those cover first two IDW volumes of titles, from what I gather. I get that they are hardcover, but for 12, 13 issues, $50 MSRP is a LOT. Why so much? And I thought Marvel liked to price gouge with their books.

Yeah prices are onviously insane. Would have to use ebay or coupons or something. That link was just hopefully answering the question. I have seen the Snake Eyes one in store but never can pay that lol I i thought Inhave seen $34.99 ones but even that is a lot.

I got a collection of the first 13 issues (plus issue 0) for like $5.27 on eBay… which is the most I’ve spent for an individual book in a while! Almost perfect condition, but the lower right corner got dinged in transit. The only thing, though, is that it is digest size… and the text in the word bubbles are TINY. :flushed:

I started this last night and it is great so far. Another clearance book I got.

RIP Margot Kidder.

I started reading John Byrne’s Next Men. got about 1/4 into the first book. Good stuff so far.

I am so damn excited to start Star Wars Legacy with Cade Skywalker. I have the first Legends collection on the way. I NEED pre-Disney Star Wars content to survive!

Went to a book store. Got the second Soul Eater art book, and vol. 1 of a Splatoon manga I didn’t know existed. Soul Art 2 had some surprise Bravely Default art, and Splatoon vol. 1 is a light read. Like less then 10 words a page.

Also got the omnibus edition of The less then epic adventures of tj and amal.