Blu Ray UV & Digital Copy codes request.

Do any of you guys that still buy movies have any unused Ultra Violet codes that you never plan on using? My collection hasn’t increased since Criterion doesn’t do UV and the same goes for a lot of my Japanese and Chinese B movies.

EDIT: Here is the list of movies I own.

Ha ha, I feel so vulnerable…so don’t judge me…and especially ignore Twilight, One Tree Hill and Magic Mike, those are my sister’s. You’ll notice a few of her movies and some I actually liked (Crazy Stupid Love & Snow White and the Huntsmen) but I just need to make a point about those 3.

I also credited you guys in parentheses as an extra thanks. It seems like mainly my comedies and random action movies had UV codes…most of my others only had digital copies that aren’t compatible.

2012 (Spooie)
21 Jump Street
42 (Spooie)
A Mighty Wind (Flixster Freebie)
Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter
After Earth (Spooie)
American Reunion (Spooie)
Argo
Austin Powers 1 (Flixster Freebie)
Batman Dark Knight Trilogy (Omega)
Blow (Flixster Freebie)
Crazy Stupid Love
Death Race 3 (Spooie)
Demolition Man (Flixster Freebie)
Die Hard 5: A good day to… (Spooie)
Django Unchained (Omega)
Dog Day Afternoon (Flixster Freebie)
Dredd - New version
Drive
Escape Plan
Fast Five
Fast and the Furious 6
Finding Neverland (Spooie)
Godzilla - Matthew Broderick (Spooie)
Gravity (Spooie)
Green Lantern
Green Lantern: Emerald Knights (Bonus Freebie from the Green Lantern movie)
G.I Joe Retaliation (Spooie)
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows Part 2 (Spooie)
Here Comes The Boom
Hobbit (StealthMaster86)
Horrible Bosses
Identity Thief (Omega)
Ironman 3 (Twidget)
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
Kick-Ass 2 (Sonic)
LEGO Movie (Twidget)
Les Miserables
Magic Mike
Man Of Steel
Matchstick Men (Flixster Freebie)
Men In Black 2 (Spooie)
Men In Black 3 (Spooie)
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (Spooie)
Mud (Spooie)
One Tree Hill Season 8
One Tree Hill Season 9
Pacific Rim (Sonic)
Paul
Paul Unrated (Sonic)
Pay It Forward (Flixster Freebie)
Resident Evil: Damnation - The 2nd CGI movie
Resident Evil: Retribution (Spooie)
Rock of Ages
Shaun of the Dead (Sonic)
Skyfall 007
Snitch
Snow White and The Huntsmen
Star Trek 2: Into Darkness (Twidget)
The Bodyguard (Flixster Freebie)
Hangover 2 (Omega)
Hangover 3
The Bourne Legacy
The Incredible Burt wonderstone (Spooie)
The Internship
The Great Gatsby
The Hunger Games (Spooie)
The Man With The Iron Fists
The Perfect Storm (Flixster Freebie)
This Is 40
This Is The End
Thor 2
Raid Redemption Unrated
Raid Redemption Regular (The Unrated UV gave both versions)
Silent Hill Revelation
Twilight Breaking Dawn 2
Tower Heist (Omega)
True Blood Season 4
True Blood Season 5
True Blood Season 6
Warm Bodies
Wolf Of Wallstreet (Sonic)
World War Z
Wrath of the Titans
X-Men Days of Future Past
Year of The Dragon (Flixster Freebie)
Your Highness

I’m currently out of things to give away but I will update this section whenever I get my hands on some new DLC vouchers.

I never use those codes, but I need to see what I have. I would like to get that Destiny Beta Code.

no problem. I’ll pm you the code.

EDIT:

So I just logged into my account to retrieve my code and steps for redemption.

In order to qualify for the Beta you will need to:

Own either a PS4™ system or PS3™ system
Have a unique PlayStation Network ID
Have a bungie.net account. (This can be created at [www.bungie.net](http://www.bungie.net))

In order to activate the redemption code you will need to:

Log on to [www.bungie.net/beta](http://www.bungie.net/beta)
Complete the redemption code process as outlined on the website

It also turns out that the beta will become available early 2014.
So let me know if you still want it.

I thought I had a Django Unchained one, but I don’t. I do have a Scott Pilgrim and Jurassic Park trilogy one but I don’t know if it will work.

I did had a Hannibal one, but I sold that code on ebay.

I’ll try that Scott pilgrim code. I have the early bd release that only had a digi copy for I tunes so I couldn’t use that on any of the 3 uv sites

Sent. Tell me if it worked.

I think I tried to register one, once, and I couldn’t figure out why I would bother, since there is nothing I would ever have to stream it from. Though, the only one I specifically know that wouldn’t work still is Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (I think), as they were smart enough to make their code work as a dual iTunes AND Ultravoilet code.

Any specific movies you’re looking for?

Nothing in particular really since i could watch anything if the time is right. Most recent movies I bought and added were les mid and Rock of ages since they were cheap, true blood 5 and silent hill.

None of my samurai movies have them… I’ll take anything comedic too/comic or anime related since I font have many of those.

I also did manage to get one more beta code for destiny if you want it.

I have POSSIBLY 11 Ultraviolet codes. Two I used the iTunes version of the code for already (Skyfall and M:I-GP). Four that haven’t expired yet, that I know of. The rest I have no idea, because I haven’t actually opened the packages on them.

Actually, I only have five of them actually opened: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pt. 2 (expires in 2 weeks!), Men in Black 3, Resident Evil Retribution, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and Skyfall. And M:I-GP may already be expired, regardless.

I’m never going to use any of these, honestly… so send me a PM if you want them and I’ll at least get the five I have opened to you in the next day or so.

To be completely honest there was a time when i thought those Ultraviolet codes meant the Ultraviolet movie… I was like “That was kind of an okay flick… why it is being offered with every single movie?”. lol

Anyway, i’ll check.

@spooie: PM has been sent, thanks a lot.

@Taizuke: it’s funny cuz I thought the same exact thing! The colors didnt help disprove me either.

I’ve sat on so many digi copies from DVD’s and BD’s so I had no idea UV was the next step at the time…sucks cuz i kind of did want that as a freebie.

Woah, I thought you were talking about the Ultraviolet movie too.

[quote=“Son ALA”]@spooie: PM has been sent, thanks a lot.

@Taizuke: it’s funny cuz I thought the same exact thing! The colors didnt help disprove me either.

I’ve sat on so many digi copies from DVD’s and BD’s so I had no idea UV was the next step at the time…sucks cuz i kind of did want that as a freebie.[/quote]

I sent you a PM

Thanks Omega. I was able to use a few of them.

Right now I have the 3 exclusive items for Soul Sacrifice (Vita) I believe they are weapons.
I’ll see what else I come across so I can update.

Cool glad I could be of some help.

I was excited when I saw the Identity Thief code…but I was robbed by my crappy PC. I had the PM in one tab, flixster on another and then I opened up a 3rd one since Identity Thief wasnt working on Flixster. I entered the code, selected the format but before going to the final step…Firefox went red. I left it idle for about 30 minutes in hopes that it would start responding again but no luck. I then went back and tried again…but the code was now marked as being redeemed without actually finalizing :frowning:

That really sucks. From what your PM says you got like four working and a fifth untried right?

Since I buy movies with these codes pretty often I could set you and other people up here. I never use these codes and I don’t know anyone in my daily life that use them. It’s better than letting them expire.

yeah, the trilogy worked so that added all 3 movies individually so . The Skyfall I didnt use since I have that movie at home an in the UV collection.

We could use this thread to give them away. I sometimes end up with two codes for the same movie whenever I buy one and my sister or cousin happens to buy it too…and with Black Friday coming around the corner…there are a butt load of movies that we will be picking up so that would be a few dupes in case anyone else wanted some.

I just got a quick reply from Universal about the Identity Thief mishap. Is there possibly a way for you to upload a scan or photo of the UV card slip? It looks like they will reissue a code if I show them an image of it.

[quote=“Son ALA”]yeah, the trilogy worked so that added all 3 movies individually so . The Skyfall I didnt use since I have that movie at home an in the UV collection.

We could use this thread to give them away. I sometimes end up with two codes for the same movie whenever I buy one and my sister or cousin happens to buy it too…and with Black Friday coming around the corner…there are a butt load of movies that we will be picking up so that would be a few dupes in case anyone else wanted some.

I just got a quick reply from Universal about the Identity Thief mishap. Is there possibly a way for you to upload a scan or photo of the UV card slip? It looks like they will reissue a code if I show them an image of it.[/quote]

Give me a few minutes

Edit: check your PM

What movies DO you have Ultraviolet codes for already?