Arrrg!

If you remember when I talked about how great of deal I got on that Dreamcast last weekend at a garage sale, it just got a little less great. Oh, the system’s still fine, but in getting out the games today to play them…3 of the 8 discs were missing :frowning: The motocross game, Tony Hawk…and Sonic Adventures :cry;

I’ll have to look around, there’s gotta be stores somewhere selling these things used yet (or Ebay I suppose…)

Go back to where you bought it, punch the guy in the face and get the games…

dude…you read my mind!

:cool;

Why didn’t you look inside of the case before you bought them?

Lol

That sucks dude! :frowning:

Well, it was a citywide garage sale, so with the wife and kids, and the wife’s friend and her four kids we were drifting from sale to sale. I know the area we were in, but the houses there all look the same. Also, with so many kids I just was counting my blessings at finding anything I wanted, esp a $10 console (after I picked it up she said the games were .50 each, so I just paid for the stack…but I should have checked them)

Kinda sucks Dreamcast games really arn’t that cheap to buy, they sell for a pretty good price for 10 year old games.

That blows dude! Eh. At least you got the consol for $10. Thats an accomplishment in itself!

I haven’t gone to a garage/yard sale since before my grandfather passed away, but, be damned, I would love to horde up on some Odyssey 2 games again.
:boggle;

i saw arrrrg and i was like “FUCK YEAH PIRATES!”. i think i was as disappointed as u when u couldn’t find ur disks lol