Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow Discussion

As crazy as it may sound, of the three DC season finales that aired this week, Gotham was far and away the best one.

What was the thing impersonating The cop guy that got its face smoothed?

Everybody just gasped took a commercial break and came back brand new doing new things. Even the crazy exe girlfriend was gone from the rest of the episode. Who I thought fell to her death by the way.

Either way Jada Pinkett Smirk MADE that finale by her darn self.

Was confused though how all those mutants for got on her bus. I’m sure she hopped on alone.

She did just walk away from the Bus ALONE by the way.

And Penguin’so goons could’ve just shot her but they just… …ran away … .with thEuropean big guns .

And did Jada seduce Penguin to pass out with her chemicals or dI’d he do all that by himself?

[quote=“Giggler”]

What was the thing impersonating The cop guy that got its face smoothed?

Everybody just gasped took a commercial break and came back brand new doing new things. Even the crazy exe girlfriend was gone from the rest of the episode. Who I thought fell to her death by the way.

Either way Jada Pinkett Smirk MADE that finale by her darn self.

Was confused though how all those mutants for got on her bus. I’m sure she hopped on alone.

She did just walk away from the Bus ALONE by the way.

And Penguin’so goons could’ve just shot her but they just… …ran away … .with thEuropean big guns .

And did Jada seduce Penguin to pass out with her chemicals or dI’d he do all that by himself?[/quote]

In the second half of the season, you find out that Hugo Strange had been working to “rehabilitate” different criminals in Gotham at Arkham Asylum. This included Penguin and Barbara (who was in a coma), whom he turned “good.”

Penguin’s mother was killed by Theo Galavant, and, upon mourning her death at the cemetery, he ran into his long-lost father. The father never knew he had a son, but accepted him into his family. However, the father was also shacking up with a chick and her two kids, who were out to get his money. They didn’t like Penguin and tried to get the father to oust him, which he would not do. So they killed the father and made Penguin believe that he was responsible. Penguin was depressed over his now-second parent’s death and just wanted to be accepted, so he became their servant just to stay in the house. Slowly, he pieced together that they had secretly killed his father. This causes him to “break out” of Hugo Strange’s rehabilitation. He then kills the mother’s kids and feeds them to her for dinner, before killing her.

Barbara awoke from her coma and was sent to see Hugo Strange as well. He rehabilitated her into a “good” person. She later helps Jim track down someone he’s looking for.

Hugo is also secretly working on mutating people and trying to re-animate the dead. He brings Mr. Freeze back from the dead, transforms the dead FireFly into the new FireFly, reanimates Theo Galavant as Azrael and brings Fish Mooney back. Along with his experiments, he tries to “reform” Fish into a “good” person, but it is unable to work on her for some reason. His experiment somehow has given her the power of persuasion. All she needs to do is touch someone and they will do whatever she asks of them.

The thing that impersonated Gordon was Clayface. Bruce Wayne, Lucious Fox and Gordon go to Arkham to get answers and find out what is going on with Hugo. They know that experiments are taking place there, but need to get evidence. When Hugo realizes what they are up to, he captures them. Ed Nygma, also recently captured and sent to Arkham, is set to interrogate Bruce and Lucious to see what they know. Meanwhile, Gordon is supposed to contact Bullock by a certain time, or Bullock will lead the rest of GPD to Arkham to take them down. Knowing this, he transforms Clayface into a lookalike of Gordon to distract the GPD and tell them that nothing is going on at Arkham. Hugo wants to buy time to get out of Arkham, but is told by his secret overseeing contact that he must destroy Arkham and all his experiments. So he sets a bomb to blow up the surrounding area. This is when Fish Mooney is able to touch his assistant and orders her to let her go free. Soon, she, and those she had touched, were sent to track down Hugo. Hugo locks them in the basement, where the bus is. And Fish ends up taking off on the bus when Gordon is able to get free and open the security doors to get to the bomb.

I do remember seeing a Preview of Pee Wee Herman as Penguin’so dad. lol

I thought it was Clayface.

Didn’t Hugo say It must be a chemical Fish was using? It was as if he didn’t know.

Bruce Doppelganger looked like Harry Potter at the end.

Meet your new president on Supergirl…

Also, the Black Canary lives again in Season 5 of Arrow! … sorta…

variety.com/2016/tv/news/arrow-a … 201800199/

Aaaaaaaaagh! Artemis is gonna be in Arrow! Sorta. I’m going to have to start watching Arrow next season.

Too bad Hulu isn’t going to have next day CW shows anymore. I wonder what the CW/Netflix deal is going to be like? It’s said to be finalized this week.

I never even knew Hulu is where the shows had been this whole time until I heard this news this week.

I don’t know why but when I think of Hulu I think of NBC.

[quote=“Giggler”]I never even knew Hulu is where the shows had been this whole time until I heard this news this week.

I don’t know why but when I think of Hulu I think of NBC.[/quote]

Because that’s where a lot of ABC, Fox and NBC shows go the next day because it’s owned in part by those three networks and their fingerprints are all over it. Also you have to stay on top of Hulu shows because a lot only keep the most current 5 episodes (like CW)

Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) joining Season 3 of The Flash as a Regular. :face;

This thread is as relevant now as it was then baby!

Matt Ryan will be a series regular on Legends if it gets renewed. Let’s hope it does in that case.

Adding Supergirl to the title since she’s been in like eight crossovers with the other shows lol.

Might as well add Constantine in there as well at this point… especially since he’ll be joining season 4 on a permanent basis if they get a pickup.

That said, the Arrowverse is pretty much an afterthought to me at this point. Everything just seems to shift between bad and bland now and I’m just left asking myself why I bother to watch at all. The only thing that has really improved since last season is Supergirl’s adoptive sister not consistently crying for 30 straight episodes because the girl she wants to hook up with doesn’t want to hook up with her.

Ehhhh I mean it’s cancelled… so executive decision: nope. :stuck_out_tongue:

I still think Flash this season is better than last, but they better stick the landing.

What is cancelled?

I like Black Lightning but it isn’t technically part of the Arrowverse.

Constantine on NBC.

Right, but he has been on Legends and can be a series regular if it is renewed. Constantine the show I feel was on the wrong night and wrong channel lol

Yeah exactly. He fits in well on Legends though.

God damn NBC and the 10pm Friday death slot