Apparently Loki's Been Lurking Us...

Some damage control (AKA BULLSHIT) stickied on the G4 Boards.

Yeah he scared. Right now me and Loki are arguing through PM at G4 I will post it when he replies.

I like how he linked us twice. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for the advertising Loki! Seriously. :lol

Right, that old motherfucking bastard.

[quote=“Gamer98”]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
Dear Gamer98,

You have received an infraction at G4tv.com Forums.

Reason: Flaming

This infraction is worth 30 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forums.g4tv.com/showthread.php?p=2134806
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptyc View Post

Go to hell.
All the best,
G4tv.com Forums
DUDE CHILL -Gamer98
All you do is bitch and flame. You have the option of leaving whenever you like. - Loki

I’m living in fear that Loki’s going to banhammer me for calling bullshit on this… :frowning:

All you do Is lurk other forums a listen to other peoples podcast waiting to ban / demod people.[/quote] -Gamer98

You should spend more time there if you dislike it here so much.[/quote] - Loki

You should not be lurking and posting links giving Gforum free ad space. And you made it a sticky! Good Job! Listen why dont you go take your medicine and leave me the hell alone. And quick lurking Gforums your not welcome to even browse the site. - Gamer98

Dude you’re hardcore.

I’m about to cuss this old bastard out and get perm banned but I dont give a shit I have gotten like 4 infractions from him today FOUR!!! Fuck his old ass I’m about to post these PM in a thread in G4 OT.

I know. V_V

I hate to dissent, but don’t you think you’re taking the situation a little too seriously? It looks like what Loki was doing was trying to calm down the “feud” between this site and G4–that’s a GOOD thing.

I hope your little “battle” with the mod doesn’t result in him generalizing your behavoir with all of us–no offense.

Just live and let live. What’s done is done. The only way is forward and I think it would be in both site’s best interest to stop feeding the fire that is drama.

Just my two cents.

I agree with Daystar. It was a clean break, we don’t need to muddle around there much anymore, especially with the amount of people we have here now.

[quote=“Daystar”]I hate to dissent, but don’t you think you’re taking the situation a little too seriously? It looks like what Loki was doing was trying to calm down the “feud” between this site and G4–that’s a GOOD thing.

I hope your little “battle” with the mod doesn’t result in him generalizing your behavoir with all of us–no offense.

Just live and let live. What’s done is done. The only way is forward and I think it would be in both site’s best interest to stop feeding the fire that is drama.

Just my two cents.[/quote]

Amen

He just kept PM’n me all day.