Animation Corner

it will disappoint in the penis department. all those poor fujoshis…

Not sure if anyone here has VRV,

Freakazoid

but they have Freakazoid!

064c4b0a-a7c1-4c06-879c-cf16fba9eb55

Who is the four armed ninja turtle?

I have no idea. Not sure if the floating girl is solstice Thunder or Lightning either. Pretty sure the guy in the lame green costume is Geo-Force.

Nightwing yessss

Red Robin where??

There was a Two More Eggs season 3 this entire time that flew under my damn radar since august. I thought the good times were over

I know!

I started Legends of the Dark King: A Fist of the North Star story about Raoh (Ken-Oh), Kenshiro’s older brother. It is tough coming off the hand drawn animation to… this.

Also, I wish Raoh’s forehead was more wrinkly like it is supposed to be…

My Fist of the North Star movie blu-ray arrived today and the packaging and image quality is fantastic! Makes me want to cry. It looks SOOOO good.

As a reminder, new FLCL tonight in the 12e slot right after My Hero Academia.

I’m so anxious

“I don’t know”
“Correct”

I like it. At least enough to give the other 11 episodes a shot.

I love how Haruko became my favorite character all over again without knowing it was her.

buys ten tickets

Did I ever tell you guys that I like TTG? I like its self-aware humor and references to the 80s

You mean TTGL?

It’s a classic. It’s one of those shows that is over-popular for a reason. Watching it as it aired was such a fucking trip. I don’t know if anything will be quite that hype again.

I agree with everything you just said. my favorite episodes were the one about Property management and the least costly way to a college degree

Wish this would say what the actual fucking tweets said. Such lazy reporting goddamn.

In other news:

First Roseanne 2k18, and now this thing. I don’t know what’s worse, the fact that they say what they say, or the part where an apology won’t revive the series

Aw man I like otherworld stories.