Animation Corner

I marathoner Voltron the legendary defenders. It’s worth checking out at least, but I was expecting a deeper conflict from most of the Legend of Korra staff.

Made by the same company.

My recommendations for summer anime

[size=180]Sequels[/size]

D-gray man hallow
Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara
Berserk (2016)
Tales of Zestiria the X
Handa-kun

[size=180]New Series[/size]

Mob Psycho 100
Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin
91 days
Qualidea Code
Taboo-Tattoo
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan
Battery
ReLIFE
Orange
Fukigen na Mononokean

Oh I’m enjoying The Seven Deadly Sins.

Took me a while to get around the perv though.

And Diane’so power moment. Oh my god hype.

[quote=“Giggler”]Oh I’m enjoying The Seven Deadly Sins.

Took me a while to get around the perv though.

And Diane’so power moment. Oh my god hype.[/quote]

Well sometimes anime need a bit of time to get started.

[quote=“barcster_2003”]

Well sometimes anime need a bit of time to get started.[/quote]

I realize as I’ve gotten older I’ve become mich less tolerant of the Origin Portion of Animas as they are starting up.

I need to work on that.

Probably why I checked out on Hunter X Hunter so quickly.

It’s easy though to give it a chance when you can watch big chunks as a whole instead of watch a small boring bit and then relying on that to tide you over a whole week, which it doesn’t for me anymore.

[quote=“Giggler”]

I realize as I’ve gotten older I’ve become much less tolerant of the Origin Portion of Animas as they are starting up.[/quote]

I try to give new shows a bit of a benefit.

Although there are some shows I’m instantly crossing off the list like those 5 minute shorts and those BL shows.

I’ve been watching Animaniacs.

I like how the Japanese animation studio that worked on this was one of the best studios, if not the best studio for the cartoon, while the New Zealand studio was one of the worst.

Music references for Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure obviously spoilers for the seasons you haven’t finished or aren’t available yet. Some of these are really on point and awesome.

Musical References in Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 1: Phantom Blood

The rest are in the up next column.

Just finished THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS .

Lots of cheapness towards the end and unanswered questions, but it looks like they may be saving that unnecessarily for a much wanted 2nd Season.

But like some stuff they complately let fall by the wayside. Umm Mage Vivian…where you at?

PRINCESS VERONICA ARE YOU NOT DEAD?

Exactly what kind of spell were Princess Margaret and Holy Knight Guille under? Because she fell out a window and all of a sudden was free because Sir Meliodas sliced a bug off her shoulder?! DA fuq where because I didn’t see it. And what was the spell? Because she did absolutely nothing before or after.

And Holy Knight Guille he was DESTROYING people. …all for the sake of espionage? But then it was a spell too? But then Sir Meliodas broke that too? How? BUT then it wasnt a spell? Just a choice? And what was he undercover doing? STOP IT ANIME.

But it was great.

I teared up when Lady Diane asked Sir King to the Festival.

And I had no idea HAWK was a BOY until next to the last episode!

And no idea why Baan was calling him MASTER.

I felt nothing for what happened to Hawk. They underdeveloped that character. Some of it was on purpose for comic relief, but the rest was inability to balance character development vs Comedic Vessel.

And Merlin…she popped out the cut like Michelle Williams at a Beyoncé concert and then quickly faded away…like Michelle Williams at a Beyoncé Concert.

Like her entrance was Boss and I loved her and she coulda Beend something for like my favorite. They just let her go like Quicksilver in Days of Future Past. I mean she was POWERFUL, but still. Ugh. I needed more. This doesn’t however apply to Michelle Williams. She can stay in church.

And…ummmmmmm how come Jericho gets to live. …um…but they had to kill Guillla’s daddy. Isn’t she mad? Does she know?

They just ripped Jericho right out the beast’s chest. They slayed Guilla’s daddy right away with the the beast’s chest he was stuck in.

And the King Arthur. Fuq he come from? What power? WORTHLESS. Perhaps his only purpose was to set up season 2, but season 1…GARBAGE.

AND the other King. The sick one who went away and conviently came back at the END OF BATTLE AT THE END OF THE ANIME.

BAI!

And Princess Elizabeth…“sir meliodas…sir meliodas…sir meliodas…sir meliodas…sir meli-”

I swear she was having a Low Key Orgasm throughout this entire anime most annoying character in this world!

I loved it.

Oh my god ONE LUNCH MAN is coming to AdultSwim!

Hyyyyyype!

Just saw that! Looks amazing.

Oh my god ONE LUNCH MAN is coming to AdultSwim!

Hyyyyyype!

I think you mean One Punch man.

Mob Psycho 100 is coming up by the same manga author.

Finished Space Patrol Luluco.

FULL LITTLE WITCH ACADEMIA SERIES COMING NEXT

Saw old posts about 7 Deadly Sins. I just finished watching what was on Netflix and it was pretty fun.

I would like to see more but I dislike having to wait for it.

I got Eureka Seven AO for like $15 at Walmart. After re-watching it I can easily say I like it… quite a bit actually. The only problem I have is that it completely misses the ratio of politics, sifi mind screw, and mushy emotional stuff that made the original so great.

SECOND DIAMOND IS UNBREAKABLE OPENING!

Hella foreshadowing inbound.

It’s good. I prefer the first one.

I love the tone and the song from the first one, but the imagery in this one is a lot stronger.

Danganronpa 3: Goodbye Hope’s Peak premiered today. Haven’t watched it yet, though. Dunno if anyone on here is into Danganronpa at all.

Considering my affinity for Zero Escape, I should give Danganronpa a shot, but I’d rather play the games and a big reason Zero Escape caught my attention was how un-moe it is.