Animal Crossing: New Leaf ✪

Wait fruit beetles are only 100? What?

Oh yeah pretty much anything on those normal trees are worthless aside from the rainbow stags compared to the ones found on the palm trees.

This thread is so cute.

:dur

I played Hide-and-Seek with Ricky, Nibbles, and Marcie today. It was fun.

You guys may appreciate this

dorkly.com/comic/52508/anima … e-crossing

[quote=“Refugio”]Nice island haul andrex.
'
Starting to get tired of the island grind myself. I need the bells though. :frowning:

Oh well I only waste about an hour a day doing it. That’s not too much.[/quote]

That’s why I’ve been pacing out my island work time. I just paid of my 198,000 loan and have had 5 public works projects paid off.

Two golden stags and a giant stag on tonight’s trip. :Q

kotaku.com/animal-crossings-cree … -524802571

The Iwata one got me lol.

I want to come your guys’ Animal Crossing houses. I need to find a 3DS NOW!

I just had someone over last night. We became BFFs and can now send messages to eachother even if we’re not in the same town. :Q

Still kinda lame you can only send letters to people if you’re in their town though.

[quote=“Sonic”]

That’s why I’ve been pacing out my island work time. I just paid of my 198,000 loan and have had 5 public works projects paid off.[/quote]

Yeah I shoulda paced my island time better. I feel like I don’t ever want to catch another beetle again.

Kicks finally opened today after like 3 days of construction. All the shoes sucked. Not worth the wait.

Also got the signatures to get club lol opened, and I’m guessing it won’t open until Sunday.

My flower shop opened and I guess that’s the place to buy axes? If so I hope they hurry the frick up, gotta chop down all my non-fruit trees.

Yeah if you’re lucky. Mine seemingly only sells watering cans so I had to bum one off some dude.

My garden shop has an ax if anyone needs one.

Also does anyone have club lol open?

[quote=“Sonic”]My garden shop has an ax if anyone needs one.

Also does anyone have club lol open?[/quote]

Can you buy it for me and put it in your shop? I’ll pay you for it when I’m able to play online on Monday.

Anybody here know japanese? Japanese friend in my town and she wants more friends or something i think

Tell her to use Google Translate.

come and be her tomodachi

[quote=“Andrex”]

Can you buy it for me and put it in your shop? I’ll pay you for it when I’m able to play online on Monday.[/quote]

I’ll do it but I bet your shop will have one tomorrow or monday. :stuck_out_tongue: