Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Sad

Turnips are 111 here.

It’s Ricky’s birthday today. Didn’t expect him to ask me for a present so I just gave him whatever fruit I was holding.

[quote=“Refugio”]Turnips are 111 here.

It’s Ricky’s birthday today. Didn’t expect him to ask me for a present so I just gave him whatever fruit I was holding.[/quote]

Wanna open your gate for me? :astonished:

It’s open

Getting on soon. You got my FC?

Yeah pretty sure I added you awhile back

Thank you Refugio! I will marry you, lol. (What’s with that online message?)

Ah I was just wondering people read those. Also if anybody had ever proposed with it.

And thanks again for buying stuff.

[quote=“nothere413”]There’s a frog in my town named Wart Jr.

I had him change his catchphrase to “breakfast”.

I’ll show myself out…[/quote]

Lol I have Wart Jr. in my town too.

I need to know if anyone has a deer stalker hat and Gracie Grace.

It is of dire importance!

[quote=“Kumiko”]I need to know if anyone has a deer stalker hat and Gracie Grace.

It is of dire importance![/quote]

I haven’t played since Pokemon came out but I’ll check.

Started playing again for the first time in 7 months apparently. Want to at least fully pay off my house.

I was sad when I picked it back up because some of my cool neighbors left :frowning:

Then it was hard to stay with it and I quit again.

I don’t want to go back. I don’t want to know what they’ll do to me.

I had the same thought but it’s not so bad. Everyone was still there for me. Only had to deal with some weeds and cockroaches. Oh, and bed-head, apparently (but I kinda dig how it looks.)

I wrote down what day I stopped playing somewhere. If I pick it back up again, I’m just gonna travel back in time and ease my way into the present day.

I AIN’T ASHAMED OF NUTHIN.

I use to play daily.

Just pop in and check out the village. The one day I didn’t, my favorite villager moved out and a fucker moved on top of my rare fruit orchard.

I never played it again.

Yeah I gave up after Ricky left. I’m done with this series. :mad;

Weaklings, all of you!

Started playing today in earnest. Got a four leaf clover for the first time!

Also, I tried repairing my bed head but now I’m a red head! :frowning: :-/ Have to wait until TOMORROW to undo this terribleness. BAH!

I got a badge today for picking weeds. Awesome! Goes to show you just shouldn’t do the lazy thing of asking Leif to fix it all for you.