All previous Fallout 3 DLC announced for PS3. 2 new ones announced for PS3/360/PC

Lets hope for a error free DLC for PS3 owners. God knows there are bugs in the 360 version.

The Pitt, Point Lookout, and Broken Steel are the only ones I’m really interested in. But, this DOES make me glad I didn’t sell Fallout 3 after I got the Platinum.

[SPOILER]Lord knows I’ll end up buying all 5 of those DLC packs, though.[/SPOILER]

Oh, and… I agree with Gamer98. Here’s to hoping for DLC that doesn’t need a bajillion patches to be playable.

EDIT: Anybody got a price list for the first 3? I’m pretty sure it’s 5/5/10, but I wanted to make sure.

Oh that sucks. I know someone who rebought Fallout 3 on the 360 just to be able to play the DLC… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“nothere413”]The Pitt, Point Lookout, and Broken Steel are the only ones I’m really interested in. But, this DOES make me glad I didn’t sell Fallout 3 after I got the Platinum.

[SPOILER]Lord knows I’ll end up buying all 5 of those DLC packs, though.[/SPOILER]

Oh, and… I agree with Gamer98. Here’s to hoping for DLC that doesn’t need a bajillion patches to be playable.

EDIT: Anybody got a price list for the first 3? I’m pretty sure it’s 5/5/10, but I wanted to make sure.[/quote]

They have all been $10

Oh. Well… maybe I WON’T be getting Operation Anchorage.

Or maybe I’ll just wait for the GotY edition like Oblivion.

I know several people who did :lol

I’ve been predicting this for quite a while now, it was only a matter of time for these to come to the PS3. The new stuff though came as a shock, but is awsome!

Speaking of DLC we should see the next GTA DLC from Rockstar at E3. Cant wait!

PUSHED BACK TO SEPT

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/07/13/fallout-3-downloadable-content-on-psn/

But they are adding Trophies to each one…which I assumed would have always been in the plan since people bitched at them for not having them at launch >_>

Broken Steel first makes me happy though.