All my old friends

Your all nicely tucked in here…I went to the G4 forums and didn’t see a single one of u posting…it was like walking through a ghost town (a ghost town filled with noobs and idiots) I saw some sort of thread by loki about project gforum and I was like " OH WOW I remember that" so I checked it out and bam all you guys are here its awesome. I remember Andrex getting angry with ppl who would diss nintendo for no reason and nother would give andrex a hard time no matter what he was posting lol and how Kumiko would ALWAYS post intelligent and well put together threads…they were always a good read…its just cool to see everyone here and get everyone’s opinions on games again.

TBH not much has changed, except I never got angry when someone dissed Nintendo. Shut up. >_>

Well, Trex and I were both banned, so…

Welcome back. We never changed. G4 did though :frowning:.

Oh well all that matters is the ppl who are truly interested in gaming are in one place chattin it up about the latest

Oh hey, I remember you!

it feels good to be remembered…If I remember right u are VERY into horror video games…u must be real upset they arent bringing the next fatal frame to America

You had to say that, didn’t you…

[SPOILER]
now she’s gonna have to go kill something
[/SPOILER]