a Resident Evil dream

Resident Evil Dream

The dream began with me being a member of an anti-Umbrella organization. I was helping to gather some evidence to expose Umbrella after the Raccoon City outbreak. Apparently, I had some pictures that needed to be developed exposed one of Umbrella’s scientists doing some testing. (Remember that the game took place in 1998. So digital cameras weren’t really around.) My organization had different posts set up so we could handle all of our evidence secretly without having it all be in one place just in case Umbrella ever found us.

I was walking into the building when I was the guy who was suppose to be developing my film leaving. I asked him where he was going; he simply said that there was something he needed to take care of and to just wait for him to come back. So I sat in one of the rooms, looking up at the sky light when I heard a strange sound come from somewhere in the building. I got up and placed my back to the wall since I was unarmed. The lights flickered, leaving the building in darkness except for the bit of light from the sky light.

I slowly walked to doorway and looked down the hall. I saw nothing but blackness. I stepped out into the hall, still being cautious when I felt someone grab me from behind. I was thrown to the ground while someone pinned me down. As they were restraining me, I heard the sound of footsteps. I looked up to see Wesker standing before me. He knelt down and brushed away some hair that had gotten into my face during the struggled. Running his hand down the side of my face, he lifted my chin and said, “You shouldn’t be surprised by this. It was bound to happen sooner or later.”

Apparently the guy who was suppose to help me ended up betraying me and turned me into to Umbrella. I woke up shortly after.

Totally deserve your tag.

Also I played UC some more last night and it was great.

[quote=“Andrex”]Totally deserve your tag.

Also I played UC some more last night and it was great.[/quote]

I work hard to deserve it. :stuck_out_tongue:

And didn’t you bear UC?

Not yet, trying to do it on co-op but my partner isn’t always available.

Also Nemesis is the sissiest thing ever. He also has a bad taste in fashion. >_>

[quote=“Andrex”]Not yet, trying to do it on co-op but my partner isn’t always available.

Also Nemesis is the sissiest thing ever. He also has a bad taste in fashion. >_>[/quote]

For the final time, he is a she. :disgust;

Oh. >_> Because she is just so feminine.