3D Realms is NOT Dead and they still own Duke Nukem

Its all right here folks

Ouch that sucks.

from what we got to see of the game it looks pretty bad ass I hope something can be done to finally bring this game out.

They still own Duke Nukem, but they confirm DNF was cancelled, so what’s the difference. >_<

At least if Take Two had the rights to the series they could bang out a sequel in less than a decade.

[quote=“Andrex”]They still own Duke Nukem, but they confirm DNF was cancelled, so what’s the difference. >_<

At least if Take Two had the rights to the series they could bang out a sequel in less than a decade.[/quote]

No they said they confirmed the firing of the group who was making it not that the entire game was canned. So yeah.

You don’t fire the entire team for a project 11-years in development, and then turn around and still say “Hey, this game’s totally coming out! We swear!”

Plus, the game has had almost all of its assets leaked online. Forever is never coming out.

However, that doesn’t mean 3D Realms can’t cobble together some new recruits and make a different Duke game. But Forever is dead.

[quote=“Andrex”]You don’t fire the entire team for a project 11-years in development, and then turn around and still say “Hey, this game’s totally coming out! We swear!”

Plus, the game has had almost all of its assets leaked online. Forever is never coming out.

However, that doesn’t mean 3D Realms can’t cobble together some new recruits and make a different Duke game. But Forever is dead.[/quote]

But not fur sure. You dont know that for a fact.

Maybe, but I believe being a realist is more beneficial than an optimist in this case. To put it lightly.

Yeah… why get your hopes up just to have them smashed on the pavement like a Nerd’s glasses?

again it is just fun. I can be grounded in the realistic but its not fun. why not throw lil things out there and have fun?

This is a hot mess.

yeah it is lol