28 Days Later was fucking awesome

Why didn’t someone tell me about this movie sooner :frowning:

I just got through watching it on Hulu.com. At first I just wanted to test out the Flash 9 support on the PS3 web broswer but then a few mins in I was like

Woah… penis

I’ll stick around for some more. :smiley:

But it was just directed so well and I was happy that a movie with Zombies didin’t really have that much gore in it. It was creepy but not I’m gonna have nightmares tonight creepy.

It was a tad predictatble. When they first went in the solider’s fort thingy it was pretty clear to me that if 9 str8 men are locked away in a fort with no women around(and with no real hope of getting women) and then if 2 women show all hell is gonna break lose.

Now I wanna see 28 Weeks Later which isn’t on hulu.com :frowning:

I only saw a little bit of 28 days.

But I loved 28 Weeks Later. It was cool seeing the city degrade from a sterile haven into a hellhole. It had pretty much the same plot as Resident Evil 2 (Movie) as far as getting to helicopter before the city is blown up. But it was done much better.

You should watch Requiem For A Dream. It has Shawn Marlons ass

__>

Yeah, I should watch these movies. Been acquiring lots of horror movies to watch lately that I haven’t seen before; The Shining, Wes Craven’s New Nightmare, Halloween, Halloween 2, Halloween H20, Candyman, The Mother of Tears, and Nightmare on Elm Street 2, with The Orphanage lined up.

Catching up on 30+ years of horror cinema practically all at once. >.>