10,000+ Against Left 4 Dead 2

LINK

It’s about time someone put Valve in their place.

GET TO WORK ON HL2 EP3, YOU SONS OF BITCHES!

And they will all buy it. Listen God forbid they change their minds and decided that they no longer wanted to go down the whole update route and just come out with a whole new game altogether. I’m sorry these PC people feel so butthurt because they have to shell out another 50 bucks for a whole new game. Jesus Its going to sell gangbusters on 360 so I think Valve can care less at this point and can you blame them? The PC community is becoming less of a focus for them. Get over it.

It’s been less than a year since the original L4D. And Valve is supposed to be that company that cares.

So, they’re bitching because they’re getting a sequel a year after L4D1?

Um, WTF? :confused;

And they are they care so much that they are releasing a sequel to a game that sold well. I believe that’s giving people what they want. Who care about the time either? We all saw L4D and we all know it would take them no time to make a sequel so why go through the lets make them wait 2 years while slowly releasing DLC we dont care much about (survival mode). What this game is to the PC fans and this is why they are pissed. Its Valve stating clearly that the PC is less important. 360 users would rather have a new game altogether rather than DLC (free or not) its that simple. L4D2 is a game that we will play alot longer because its new. I mean jesus this shit you cant mod. New story, new characters, new special infected, new weapons, updated graphics, weapon tweeks, daytime change, A.I director 2.0. People need to get over this its a new game its not hurting anybody its just giving people what they want in a speedy delivery and this should not be complained about. I played L4D almost more than I did Halo last year. So a sequel I would not mind at all.

tl;dr

It’s not about making people happy, obviously. It’s about making money.

[quote=“nothere413”]tl;dr

It’s not about making people happy, obviously. It’s about making money.[/quote]

ok w/e my main point is still right.

I’m pissed because like last month they had a whole entire free weekend for the game which actually convinced me to buy it since I figured like TF2 it would be supported for a long time after its release. Now they want me to spend 50 dollars on shit they promised a while ago? That isn’t like Valve at all.

Well, I’m generally very opposed to yearly sequels. To me it’s asinine to not vastly improve the graphics and gameplay features. So let’s hope they’ve done all that.

I just highly doubt it.

That said, it’s going to sell, and that’s what makes these silly little online petitions so funny. The average guy and his group of buddies aren’t gonna be so critical, and they will eat it up because it looks bloody and fast and cool and fun. And all of those things it will be.

[quote=“Shillelagh McFlaherty”]Well, I’m generally very opposed to yearly sequels. To me it’s asinine to not vastly improve the graphics and gameplay features. So let’s hope they’ve done all that.

I just highly doubt it.

That said, it’s going to sell, and that’s what makes these silly little online petitions so funny. The average guy and his group of buddies aren’t gonna be so critical, and they will eat it up because it looks bloody and fast and cool and fun. And all of those things it will be.[/quote]

Yeah… AKA Gamer98.

People bitch and moan for no reason. I for one can’t wait to play Left 4 Dead 2. I wonder if we are going to see a trailer to Half Life 2 Episode 3 trailer like we did with L4D in The Orange Box?

No, no , no NORMAL people wont be so critical. little pussies will.

From what I’ve heard this sequel will have alot of improvments and be alot larger than the first one. So what, people would rather see that in a gimped form strung out over 2 years before a sequel rather than just get the sequel straight out?

We’re talking about games. “Little Pussies” doesn’t apply here.

Thank you and people that bitch are pussies I stand by that comment.

It sucks but I’m still gonna buy it just hoping valve puts some love into this game and I’m sure they will since they are quick to respond to backlash.

Why wouldn’t they? (inb4 nothere says money.)

Could you be any more obnoxious?

Could you be any more predictable?

I wasn’t going to say anything until you put that bit about me in your post.

It just seems to me like now you’re trying to start shit.

And you know what? I don’t care. Go ahead and have a nice fight with yourself.