1 vs. 100 Meet Up (Full and Extended Sessions)

This Saturday is 3 full hours of the 1 vs. 100 Beta. A full 2 hour show with the default rules of the one vs. the mob and the crowd playing along and the next hour will be special extended play sessions where everyone will be playing against each other; and the subject for this extended play is E3!

Regular session - Saturday 5-7 PM PST/8-10PM EST
Extended play: E3 - Saturday 7-7:30 PM and 7:30-8:30 PM PST/10-10:30 PM and 10:30 PM EST

I am guessing we should meet up a half-hour before the session (I hope the podcast is over before then) and set up a party as everyone will be playing the same game but with different crowd arrangements.

Post your gamertag and send friend requests so we can set up a party and if possible have an arranged crowd!

GAMERTAGS:

The Phantomnaut - The Phantomnaut
Xaldin - X A L D I N 3
Asrugan - Asrugan
AoR_Final - AoR Final
Gamer98 - SgtCORNBREAD7
Little_Goten - Little Goten

Sig

I’m going to check this out more, on the rules it says specifically live shows, so I might be ok for extended shows.

I will just add to the list just in case.

http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/live/1vs100/submitaquestion.htm

Submit your own question!

<—

Just take out the underscore.

Still need to DL it though…

So its going down tonight? My XBLA tag is SgtCORNBREAD7

Sig’d.

Damn, might want to take me off, still haven’t got it…

How come? Shouldn’t it be there already? I just went to the Game Marketplace and picked the 1 vs. 100 app and just automatically downloaded. Maybe it’s the state issue?

No, I just haven’t downloaded it yet… :astonished:

Anyway, if it’s tonight, I won’t make it. Got some stuff I need to do, then there’s the podcast at 10…

Any other night though, I could try to make it.

I’ll try to grab it, but don’t hold your breath.

This is fun!

Now if I could just stay connected to live…

Got into extended play answered 1 & 2 right, then lost connection, came back at question 5, got 21 right in a row…

Second round of extended play, I had a streak of 14 or so going on when I lost connection.

Normally I don’t have XBL dropping like this, but the last day here it’s been buggy as hell.

[quote=“Asrugan”]Now if I could just stay connected to live…

Got into extended play answered 1 & 2 right, then lost connection, came back at question 5, got 21 right in a row…

Second round of extended play, I had a streak of 14 or so going on when I lost connection.

Normally I don’t have XBL dropping like this, but the last day here it’s been buggy as hell.[/quote]

No disconnects here. Sorry to hear about that

Extended play is fun!

PWNED FLAKES!!!

Yeah I’m most defiantly am going to get 1vs100 when it comes out the E3 triva was a blast!

Yeah, I have no idea how live play is, but extended play is really fun so I’m looking foward to this.

Played again tonight, no connection problems, helluva fun time (though later questions got hard, like Jeapordy hard.)

Sort of the same thing but mob elimination in the real game means no chances to win prizes.

Jeopardy isn’t hard…

Right…

Anyway this thread needs to be updated regularly with game show times Im late for the 6:30 pm CT game today.